Posts with tag "bachelor"
- Posted Mar 12th 2011 at 12:48 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
'Bachelor' Brad Womack walked away from the pressure to make a decision during his previous stint on the hit series. This time, fans expect the Texan to propose on bended knee during Monday's big episode. So who will be offered Brad's final rose, Emily Maynard (pictured at left) or Chantal O'Brien? Trista Sutter, who married her pick, Ryan Sutter, after the inaugural season of 'The...
- Posted Sep 27th 2010 at 10:05 PM by PopEater Staff
It's official: former 'Bachelor' Brad Womack will return to the show and continue his quest to find true love, PEOPLE reports. Womack, 37, shocked 'Bachelor' fans in 2007 when he rejected both of the final two bachelorettes, DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft, on the finale of season 11. Now he's getting a second chance to find his soul mate. The news was revealed during Monday's 'Dancing With the...
- Posted Aug 29th 2010 at 11:10 AM by Christine Fenno
"I've waited for this moment my whole life," said Jesse Csincsak on Friday, according to PEOPLE, the night before tying the knot with Ann Lueders at Las Vegas' Rumor Hotel on Saturday. Csincsak, a 28-year-old professional snowboarder, first became famous with TV fans when he got engaged to 'Bachelorette' star DeAnna Pappas in 2008, after she gave him the final rose on her season of the reality...
- Posted Aug 21st 2010 at 01:13 PM by Christine Fenno
Beleaguered 'Bachelor' star Jake Pavelka rarely discusses his early Hollywood career, but he reportedly aspired to acting success at one time, landing a Chuck Norris movie in 2000 and a 'Walker, Texas Ranger' episode (according to IMDB) under the name "Jake Landrum." This Sunday, the controversial reality star makes his Lifetime TV debut on 'Drop Dead Diva' playing, you guessed it: a struggling...
- Posted Aug 20th 2010 at 08:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Vienna Girardi's been spotted out and about with a new mystery man recently--in fact, she's even Tweeted about her secret beau. And after a couple weeks of dating, the 'Bachelor' star is ready to reveal some details about her most recent man, PEOPLE reports. "John Sala is in college studying biochemical engineering," Girardi's rep tells PEOPLE. "He and Vienna met on a vacation in the Bahamas...
- Posted Aug 12th 2010 at 02:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Maribel Delgado, who won the sixth season of 'The Bachelor,' was arrested Thursday morning and charged with drunk driving in Tampa, Florida, RadarOnline reports. She reportedly was charged with a misdemeanor DUI. She refused a blood alcohol test, and was later released on $500 bail. This isn't her first run-in with the law. Less than two hours after the 'Bachelor' finale aired in 2007,...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 07:49 AM by PopEater Staff
A friend close to newly separated 'Bachelor' couple Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi tells PEOPLE the breakup was messy and the two are not on good terms. "Let's just say they're not going to be hanging out together anytime soon," the source says. "She was committed to see where this led. She really thought he was a special guy. She was ready to go as far as it could go, and it obviously ran its...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2010 at 02:57 PM by Rob Shuter
Exclusive: As the reality-loving world continues to try making sense of the sudden split between Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi, Star Magazine is setting the record straight on what caused the 'Bachelor' lovebirds to break up, and PopEater has it exclusively. The best part is, all of the info comes straight from Vienna's mouth. After the jump, the exclusive details behind the sad breakup....
- Posted Mar 10th 2010 at 02:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Marie Osmond is going through the worst possible emotions these days following the suicide of her son Michael, and Marie is darting right back to what she knows best -- showbiz. She'll be back on a Las Vegas stage this week, and that has some people who are very close to her worried that she's not taking the proper time to grieve. After the jump, Marie's friend speaks out....
- Posted Dec 13th 2009 at 07:47 AM by PopEater Staff
'Bachelor' castoff Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland got married. Rycroft, who was famously dumped on national television by Jason Mesnick, and Strickland wed in a small ceremony in Mexico, Usmagazine.com reports. The couple met three years ago, but got engaged this past June, after Rycroft's 'Bachelor' run....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged Meth Users Steal $100,000 Worth of Cattle from Amazing Race Star
- Cook Like Drew and Reese! The Country's Best Cooking School Vacations
- Barack Obama Attempts to Shop For Michelle and the Girls at the Gap
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?New Girl' recap: Courtroom Brown
- ?Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself
- Matthew McConaughey's ?Wolf of Wall Street' chest thump gets a remix ? VIDEO
- The Originals Shocker: Star Claire Holt Exiting the Series—Find Out What Happened to Rebekah!
- Real Housewives of New York's Shocking Confession, Glee's Tear-Jerking Nationals Performance and More OMG TV Moments
- Juan Pablo Galavis Releases Video Montage of His Best Moments With Nikki Ferrell from The Bachelor and Beyond—Watch Now!