Posts with tag "backstreet boys"
- Posted Jun 19th 2011 at 09:02 AM by AOL TV Editors
Is the age of the boy band over? Not according to Lance Bass. The former *NSync member and fledgling producer, 32, just revealed that he has sold six reality shows, including one for VH1. According to Vulture, Bass is developing a new reality series with stars like A.J. McLean of the Backstreet Boys and Joey McIntyre of New Kids on the Block taking charge of forming America's hottest new boy...
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 03:16 PM by Sarah Crow
Have you ever wondered what love sounds like? Is it a pounding heart beating rapidly against the soothing backdrop of waves crashing on the beach? Is it the sound of a crackling fire offset by the loud pop of a champagne cork? For many individuals born in the second half of the 20th century, nothing says true love like a group of former teen idols harmonizing about their nonspecific,...
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 01:25 PM by PopEater Staff
Backstreet Boys singer A.J. McLean has checked himself into rehab. "For personal reasons, I've checked myself into a rehab clinic," McLean says in a statement (via PEOPLE). "With 2011 being a busy year for Backstreet, I want to be healthy and perform and sing for people at my very best and happiest. None of this will affect our current tour plans and I look forward to seeing everyone really...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 07:33 AM by PopEater Staff
The New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys took the stage at the American Music Awards to perform a medley of both groups' hits and prepare fans for their upcoming summer tour together. Arguably the first mega-famous boy band and one of the last combined to sing NKOTB's 'Step By Step' and 'You've Got It (The Right Stuff)' and BSB's 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back),' 'I Want It That Way' and...
- Posted Sep 4th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Jason Newman
With the appearance of Miley Cyrus and Boyz II Men at Justin Bieber's Madison Square Garden show earlier this week, the 16-year old superstar's special guests may have surprised the crowd, but weren't exactly sonically incongruous shock appearances. But for those not familiar with Bieber's recorded output, the emergence of rapper Ludacris, who appears on on "Baby" off Bieber's 'My World 2.0'...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Laura Ferreiro
Those synchronized dance moves, color-coordinated outfits, four-part harmonies and emotive solos -- who does them better than boy bands? With the Backstreet Boys (photo, left) in the midst of a "comeback" tour and Robbie Williams' recent announcement that he plans to perform again with Take That (photo, right), we thought it only fitting to find out what their contemporary boy bands have been up...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 11:00 AM by Jo Piazza
The swine flu has brought a lot of things to a lot of people (fever, fear, phlegm), but who knew that a quadruple reassortant virus could help musicians sell albums. In what at first glance seemed like unfortunate timing, Boyz II Men singer Shawn Stockman was struck ill by the virus last week. But the upside was that all of a sudden everyone became all interested in Boyz II Men again and...
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: Kaci Battaglia Video: 'Crazy Possessive' Hails From: Clearwater, Fla. For Fans Of: Christina Aguilera, Jessie James Why She's About to Pop: By the time Kaci Battaglia was 13, she had a record deal with Curb Records, several Top 10 singles, and had toured around the world with the Backstreet Boys, Jessica Simpson, Bow Wow and more. The singer, hailing from Florida, was well on her way to...
- Posted Oct 14th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Steve Baltin
Sure, it was Katy Perry who kissed a girl and Britney Spears who sang "Livin' in sin is the new thing," but the words are actually those of Max Martin, a 38-year-old Swedish producer that some would argue is the biggest pop songwriter in the world. "He was the guy who ushered in teen pop being more like a form of creative expression," Ann Powers, pop music critic for the L.A. Times tells...
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 01:20 PM by Steve Baltin
Talk about bad timing. The Backstreet Boys have crafted a new album, 'This is Us,' they are incredibly proud of, working with the likes of T-Pain, Ne-Yo, Max Martin, and more. And after months of preparation and rehearsals, the week of release date, with appearances booked on 'Ellen,' Jimmy Kimmel, and Conan O'Brien among others, BSB's Brian Littrell was diagnosed with Swine Flu. "It's a part...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie's Wedding Gown: See Atelier Versace's Gorgeous Sketch!
- Funny Video: Let's Marvel at This Squirrel Stealing Food from a Bird Feeder
- Magic Mike XXL Begins Filming with Tweet from Steven Soderbergh
- Kate Upton, Kirsten Dunst and other stars comment about nude photo leak
- Joan Rivers 'on the road to recovery,' E! colleague says
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Chris Harrison blogs ?Bachelor in Paradise' episode 6
- Gene Simmons talks about that time he won a Twist contest
- EW's ?Walking Dead' cover photographer reveals how to kill a zombie
- Best Housewife Ever Is Down to the Final 4: Vote for Your Favorite Bravo Lady Now!
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Get Bloody for Maroon 5's "Animals" Video as Band Reveals Tour Dates
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Reportedly Posting Controversial Rape Comments