Posts with tag "bad romance"
- Posted Oct 4th 2010 at 06:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Courtney Love is at it again. The 46-year-old singer started grunting Lady Gaga's 'Bad Romance' at random bars a few weeks back; now another video has surfaced of Kurt Cobain's former queen giving her gravelly treatment to the number one hit, only this time in Paris. Love takes liberties (intentional or accidental) with the tempo, but still gets the crowd singing along with her to the chorus. It a...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 02:15 PM by Steven Avalos
The music video is back again! After years of spiraling toward obscurity -- largely because of MTV's dwindling interest in acknowledging the "M" in its name -- artists like Lady Gaga have resurrected the medium with "event" music videos that get everyone talking, viewing and most importantly sharing. This April, Gaga's eye-popping, bed-burning 'Bad Romance' had the distinct honor of toppling Inter...
- Posted Apr 8th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Steven Avalos
We hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Lady Gaga's fifteen minutes of fame are totally up. Now, before you go running through the streets tearing your hair out and selling the family minivan as scrap metal for money to survive the impending bleak and Gaga-less future, here's the good news: Timmy has arrived. If you haven't already seen this YouTube video of the talented young man performing Lad...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 11:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Lady Gaga debuted her latest music video 'Bad Romance' on Tuesday, and if you're like us, you just can't get enough. Well lucky for you PopEater has an exclusive behind-the-scenes video, so you can see what went down on the set. 'Bad Romance' is the new single from 'The Fame Monster' album out November 23, which will include eight new songs along with her entire debut album, 'The Fame.' ...
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 01:52 PM by PopEater Staff
Lady Gaga never ceases to amaze us and now she's showing us what goes down in her world after a 'Bad Romance' in her new music video. We love shock value and honestly cannot get enough of her 5+ wardrobe changes, dancing "sea monkeys" and the killer ending that will leave you talking. Watch the video: ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joni Mitchell 'Has Made Remarkable Progress' After Stroke, Conservatorship Expected to Continue
- FROM EW: Rosie Perez Is Leaving The View
- Johnny Depp - Dressed as Jack Sparrow - Surprises Sick Children at Hospital
- BET, Bounce TV pull 'Cosby Show' reruns from air
- Paula Deen blasted for brownface Twitter picture
- LAPD investigating Bill Cosby's alleged sexual abuse of young model