Posts with tag "baggage"
- Posted May 21st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Marc Schneider
You've heard the spiel about Jerry Springer. British-born lawyer becomes mayor of Cincinnati, loses a bid for Ohio governor amid scandal, excels at a job anchoring the local news and eventually starts hosting his own talk program that becomes what TV Guide dubbed "the worst TV show ever." And that's just the appetizer. Springer, 66, made a sympathetic turn on 'Dancing With the Stars,' then came...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- The Friends Central Perk Coffee Shop Is Coming to New York
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- Selena Gomez Joins Justin Bieber in Canada—Get the Exclusive Details!
- It's a Friends Reunion! Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow Are Together Again on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Justin Theroux's Leftovers Co-Star Amy Brenneman Talks About His Bulge, Would Love Jennifer Aniston on the Show