Posts with tag "baggage"
- Posted May 21st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Marc Schneider
You've heard the spiel about Jerry Springer. British-born lawyer becomes mayor of Cincinnati, loses a bid for Ohio governor amid scandal, excels at a job anchoring the local news and eventually starts hosting his own talk program that becomes what TV Guide dubbed "the worst TV show ever." And that's just the appetizer. Springer, 66, made a sympathetic turn on 'Dancing With the Stars,' then came ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'I Am Sure That Spencer Saved His Life': Wife of Fourth Paris Train Hero Thanks US Airman for Coming to Husband's Aid
- Watch a Sneak Peek of Queen Elizabeth on PBS's New In Their Own Words
- A #Winning Combination? Charlie Sheen Wants to Be Donald Trump's Vice President
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- Judge Joe Brown Begins Jail Sentence for Contempt of Court After 2014 Courtroom Outburst
- Karrueche Tran's Booty Pic Drama: Chris Brown's Friend Posts Death Threat to Marques Houston for Commenting on Photo
- Sassy Siri Is Back! This Is What Happens When You Ask Her About the New iPhone