Posts with tag "baggage"
- Posted May 21st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Marc Schneider
You've heard the spiel about Jerry Springer. British-born lawyer becomes mayor of Cincinnati, loses a bid for Ohio governor amid scandal, excels at a job anchoring the local news and eventually starts hosting his own talk program that becomes what TV Guide dubbed "the worst TV show ever." And that's just the appetizer. Springer, 66, made a sympathetic turn on 'Dancing With the Stars,' then came ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Kerry Washington Was Live Tweeting While She Went into Labor
- Billy Zane Sees Zayn Tweets, Thinks They're About Him
- Jury Urges Life in Prison for Grandma Who Forced 9-Year-Old to Run
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- Zombies! Arnold Schwarzenegger Faces a Horrifying Challenge in Post-Apocalyptic Film Maggie
- Hollywood's Skin-Care Secret Gets Complexions Glowing from Within—and It Doesn't Cost a Thing
- Shailene Woodley Loves Eating Bugs: "I Think the Future of Food Is in Insects"