Posts with tag "baggage"
- Posted May 21st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Marc Schneider
You've heard the spiel about Jerry Springer. British-born lawyer becomes mayor of Cincinnati, loses a bid for Ohio governor amid scandal, excels at a job anchoring the local news and eventually starts hosting his own talk program that becomes what TV Guide dubbed "the worst TV show ever." And that's just the appetizer. Springer, 66, made a sympathetic turn on 'Dancing With the Stars,' then came...
Popeater Hot Topics
- From Date Night to Brunch, Exactly What to Wear This Weekend
- Matthew McConaughey's Mom Couldn't Be Prouder of Her 'Great Son'
- Amy Robach on Cancer Fight: 'I'm in the Thick of It'
- Andrew Garfield reportedly invites 'Batkid' to Spidey premiere
- Brooke Burke admits being shocked by way she was fired
- Musical mocking Mormons coming to Utah
- This Week on Stage: Bryan Cranston goes ?All the Way'
- ?Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments ? VIDEO
- ?Episodes' star Chris Diamantopoulos reveals his first celeb crush, makes you want to listen to Roxette ? VIDEO