Posts with tag "baggage"
- Posted May 21st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Marc Schneider
You've heard the spiel about Jerry Springer. British-born lawyer becomes mayor of Cincinnati, loses a bid for Ohio governor amid scandal, excels at a job anchoring the local news and eventually starts hosting his own talk program that becomes what TV Guide dubbed "the worst TV show ever." And that's just the appetizer. Springer, 66, made a sympathetic turn on 'Dancing With the Stars,' then came ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See This/Skip That: From Inside Llewyn Davis to Out of the Furnace
- Kate Sings Nursery Rhymes During Visit to Children's Hospice
- Jennifer Nettles Can't Believe Son 'Magaroni and Cheese' Is 1
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- 'Family Guy's' Brian coming back in upcoming episode?
- Christian music duo spreads God's message in debut album
- ?Spring Awakening': Lea Michele, Jonathan Groff, and original cast reunite ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Oprah Winfrey remembers Nelson Mandela
- Bono pens tribute to Mandela in essay for ?Time'