Posts with tag "barack obama"
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 09:05 AM by Kelly Fisher
As the Obamas continue their overseas tour in the U.K., they stopped at Buckingham Palace to meet the newlywed Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, who are fresh off their Seychelles honeymoon. According to PEOPLE, Prince William and Kate Middleton had a quick chat with President and Michelle Obama before the visiting Americans headed to a special luncheon hosted by Queen Elizabeth. It is believed...
- Posted May 1st 2011 at 08:25 AM by Christine Fenno
One the most (deliberately) entertaining nights of the year in Washington D.C., the annual White House Correspondents' Association dinner, took place Saturday. 'SNL' star Seth Meyers hosted, but our nation's chief executive stole the show. This year, President Obama took the mic for some comedy aimed squarely at one of the dinner guests in the room: Donald Trump. The president didn't waste...
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 07:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
People say a lot of things about President Barack Obama, but there's one thing you have to give the guy: He can take a joke at his expense. On 'The Tonight Show,' Jay Leno showed footage of Jamie Foxx entertaining for the president. He stopped the music, though, to call the president out on the dancing skills he displayed on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show.' Foxx started mimicking the presidential...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 01:48 PM by Rob Shuter
When talk show queen Oprah Winfrey announced she was publicly supporting Barack Obama for president back in 2008, she shocked many TV insiders who had always thought it best for talk show hosts to keep their political views to themselves. Now as the 2012 election process has officially begun, sources tell me this time around Oprah's support will be much more private. "For 2012, much has...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 06:24 PM by PopEater Staff
In another sign he is ogling the White House, Donald Trump joined the birther-curious community on Thursday in an interview with ABC's 'Good Morning America,' fully airing his doubts that President Obama was born -- or even raised -- in the United States. He premised his skepticism by defending others who don't believe the president is a native-born citizen. "Anybody that even gives any hint of...
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 02:01 PM by Emily Hall
Hearing Matt Damon say he was not a fan of President Barack Obama last week on CNN's 'Piers Morgan Tonight' may have come as a surprise to those who have followed the popular actor's liberal politics for the past few years. In fact, Damon spent many days campaigning around the country for Obama when he was a presidential candidate in 2008. Together with his friend Ben Affleck, Damon did talk...
- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 10:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Barack Obama is a number of things: the President of the United States, a dedicated family man and, apparently, a big fan of Oscar music. The commander-in-chief unexpectedly appeared on tonight's Academy Awards broadcast to give his vote for the best song in film, choosing Herman Hupfeld's romantic classic 'As Time Goes By' from 'Casablanca.' Following his announcement, presenter Kevin...
- Posted Dec 8th 2010 at 02:11 PM by Max Orenstein
President Barack Obama's highly-anticipated appearance on the hit Discovery Channel show 'Mythbusters' happens tonight. Hopefully co-hosts Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage can impress the president in tonight's episode, because if anyone can help make their dream myth-bust happen, it's him. Hyneman tells PopEater that the one myth they'd love to try and debunk is to see whether the explosions,...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 11:00 AM by Sarah Crow
President Barack Obama may have a busy schedule, but he had enough free time to come up with a few challenges for 'MythBusters.' "I am a big fan of 'MythBusters.' I am, and so are the girls," he tells the hosts in a preview for the upcoming show. The commander-in-chief, who will appear on the Dec. 8 episode of the Discovery Channel hit, has challenged 'MythBusters' hosts Adam and Jamie to test...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 06:20 AM by AOL TV Editors
President Barack Obama made a historic appearance on 'The Daily Show With Jon Stewart,' and although you may think that Stewart's politics would make the interview easy -- the host was plenty tough on the commander in chief. When Obama ran for the presidency, his slogan was "YES WE CAN!" Criticizing Obama's term in office, Stewart offered a replacement slogan: "Yes we can, given certain...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice's Top 10 Is Revealed in Dramatic - and Confusing - Fashion
- Get the Look: Whitney Port's Pretty Dinner Table
- The Wahlberg Family's Boston Marathon Photo Diary
- ESPN to air cable's first ever NFL playoff game
- New Releases: 'Bettie Page Reveals All' heads to DVD
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day