Posts with tag "barack-obama"
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 01:37 PM by Scott Harris
In Hollywood, people are often judged less by the content of their character and more by the content of their wallet. Stars have taken to buying up ever more ostentatious items in order to best display their wealth for all to see. Jay Leno, for instance, owns a fleet of rare and vintage automobiles. John Travolta doesn't just own his own jet, he owns a Boeing 707. And Oprah Winfrey? Well, Oprah ...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 06:28 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Not only did President Barack Obama's visit to 'Late Night With David Letterman' mark the first time a sitting president had appeared on the show, it was also the first time Letterman was upstaged by a politician. Despite some fairly thorny topics of conversation, President Obama managed to draw laughter from the audience. When asked whether some of the vitriolic reaction to his health care ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Biel 'Definitely' Wants to Have Kids with Justin Timberlake
- Patricia and Richard Logan Have Adopted Five Kids with Cerebral Palsy
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Pick Out Their Tree
- 'Little Couple' star Jen Arnold diagnosed with rare type of cancer
- Chris Tomlin: I'd go to jail to honor Christ
- Is Kanye West losing his cool appeal? And is Kim Kardashian to blame?