Posts with tag "barack-obama"
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 01:37 PM by Scott Harris
In Hollywood, people are often judged less by the content of their character and more by the content of their wallet. Stars have taken to buying up ever more ostentatious items in order to best display their wealth for all to see. Jay Leno, for instance, owns a fleet of rare and vintage automobiles. John Travolta doesn't just own his own jet, he owns a Boeing 707. And Oprah Winfrey? Well, Oprah ow...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 06:28 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Not only did President Barack Obama's visit to 'Late Night With David Letterman' mark the first time a sitting president had appeared on the show, it was also the first time Letterman was upstaged by a politician. Despite some fairly thorny topics of conversation, President Obama managed to draw laughter from the audience. When asked whether some of the vitriolic reaction to his health care pla...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Get Ready to Binge: These 9 Eating Competitions Actually Sound Awesome
- Why a 6-Year-Old Who Lost Both His Parents Hasn't Stopped Smiling
- Britney Spears Flaunts Her Flexibility While Doing Splits In Hawaii
- Ben Affleck denies affair rumors as ex-nanny's friends tell a different story
- Anti-paparazzi law: Should kids be left out of the picture?
- Gisele Bundchen's rumored burqa disguise causes ire
- Xena and Gabrielle Forever! Lucy Lawless and Renee O'Connor Reunite and Hearts Swell Around the World
- Tom Brady and NFL Players Association Sue the NFL in Federal Court Over Deflategate Suspension—Get the Details!
- Robin Thicke's Dad Approves of His Much Younger Model Girlfriend