Posts with tag "barack-obama"
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 01:37 PM by Scott Harris
In Hollywood, people are often judged less by the content of their character and more by the content of their wallet. Stars have taken to buying up ever more ostentatious items in order to best display their wealth for all to see. Jay Leno, for instance, owns a fleet of rare and vintage automobiles. John Travolta doesn't just own his own jet, he owns a Boeing 707. And Oprah Winfrey? Well, Oprah...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 06:28 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Not only did President Barack Obama's visit to 'Late Night With David Letterman' mark the first time a sitting president had appeared on the show, it was also the first time Letterman was upstaged by a politician. Despite some fairly thorny topics of conversation, President Obama managed to draw laughter from the audience. When asked whether some of the vitriolic reaction to his health care...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beverly Carter Targeted Because She Was 'Woman Who Worked Alone': Suspect
- Attorney for Injured Tracy Morgan Says It's Unclear if He'll Ever Perform Again
- Jordin Sparks: I'm Returning the BMW That Jason Derulo Gave Me
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Fans: Maroon 5's 'Animals' music video violent and 'disturbing'
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Firsts & Worsts: Annaleigh Ashford on ?Sex,' superstition, and Cyndi Lauper
- Minus some missteps, ?Shadow of Mordor' is one of the year's best games
- Fashion Face-Off: Selena Gomez vs. Cara Delevingne in Plunging Neckline Jumpsuits
- Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard Write Out Encouraging Bible Verses for Pregnancy, Labor and Delivery
- Kim Kardashian's Latest Fashion Week Outfit Looks Like It Was a Mistake—See for Yourself