Posts with tag "barack-obama"
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 01:37 PM by Scott Harris
In Hollywood, people are often judged less by the content of their character and more by the content of their wallet. Stars have taken to buying up ever more ostentatious items in order to best display their wealth for all to see. Jay Leno, for instance, owns a fleet of rare and vintage automobiles. John Travolta doesn't just own his own jet, he owns a Boeing 707. And Oprah Winfrey? Well, Oprah ow...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 06:28 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Not only did President Barack Obama's visit to 'Late Night With David Letterman' mark the first time a sitting president had appeared on the show, it was also the first time Letterman was upstaged by a politician. Despite some fairly thorny topics of conversation, President Obama managed to draw laughter from the audience. When asked whether some of the vitriolic reaction to his health care pla...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Virginia Mom of Boy with Speech Disorder Uses Facebook to Invite Thousands to His Birthday Party: 'He Has a Really Hard Time Making Friends'
- Caitlyn Jenner Hits the Town in a Curve-Skimming Blue Lace Dress and Yep, Those Slingbacks
- Claire Holt on Joining Aquarius: 'It Was Like Nothing I'd Ever Read Before'
- Donald Trump and Macy's end relationship, retailer will ‘phase-out' his menswear line
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett describe incident with transgender model
- Carrie Underwood covers Wiz Khalifa's 'See You Again'
- Which Canadian Is Hotter: Ryan Gosling or Ryan Reynolds? Celebrate Canada Day and Play Our Game Now!
- Jim Carrey Goes on Twitter Rant Over California's Vaccine Bill, Calls Gov. Jerry Brown a "Corporate Fascist"
- Jessica Simpson's Son Ace Celebrates His 2nd Birthday, Channels His "Inner Harry Styles"—See the Pics!