Posts with tag "barackobama"
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 02:49 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Zhu Zhu Pets," "Turkey Soup," and "Josh McDaniels F-Bomb" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 01:06 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Tiger Woods Affair," "State Dinner Photos," and "Adam Sandler Turkey Song" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 06:00 PM by Bryan Alexander
Michael K. Williams might have a legion of hardcore fans (including a certain President of the United States) from his defining role as Omar in the epic series 'The Wire,' but that didn't stop him from being awed by working with Viggo Mortensen when shooting 'The Road.' "Come on, we've all been Viggo-tized before," Williams says of the 'Lord of the Rings' stud and 'Road' co-star. "He has that...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
GQ.com has named their men of the year and among the illustrious honorees are Tom Brady, Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms of 'The Hangover,' Chris Pine, Clint Eastwood and President Barack Obama. Check Out Their Individual Covers Below and See GQ.com for the Rest ...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 04:27 PM by Dino Sossi
CNN wanted veteran newscaster out so badly, they gave him an $8 million settlement package, reports The New York Post. "They wanted him out," revealed a source. Dobbs shocked fans by announcing he was quitting his show 'Lou Dobbs Tonight' last Wednesday. Another source claimed he had 18 months left on a $12 million contract....
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 08:07 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Chaz Bono Pictures,' 'Kalpen Modi,' and 'Kellie Pickler' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:45 PM by PopEater Staff
U2 lead singer Bono has lost some of the optimism gained during President Barack Obama's election win last November. "I didn't think it could come to this so quickly, after the joyous occasion of that election," Bono said in a chat with the Associated Press. "I thought America was looking good. ... Things are getting a little rough now," said the celebrated rock n' roll front man when...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 10:49 AM by PopEater Staff
He's a comedian, so who knows if he's joking or not, but David Cross is claiming he brought cocaine to the recent White House Correspondents' Association dinner and snorted it "maybe 40 feet from" the president. During a stand-up routine this week, the 'Arrested Development' star said he and his "fancy Hollywood actress" girlfriend Amber Tamblyn were seated "super close" to President Barack Obama...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Tricia Romano
With no new celebrity talk show host sex scandal to milk, this week in TV was comparatively quiet ... until the arrival of Balloon Boy. Join PopEater as we take a look back at the way we were, both before and after the boy was in the balloon, but then he really wasn't, and for some reason we're still paying attention to him. ...
- Posted Oct 14th 2009 at 08:58 AM by PopEater Staff
The White House sure knows how to throw a good party, as megastars like Jennifer Lopez, Eva Longoria Parker, Gloria Estefan and others took to the South lawn to celebrate 'Fiesta Latina,' the latest installment of the White House Music Series. "In the end, what makes Latin music great is the same thing that's always made America great. The unique ability to celebrate our differences while creating...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Police Respond to Misty Upham's Family's Claims of Mistreatment
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: New Tribe Members Turn on Each Other
- Elizabeth Peña's Cause of Death Blamed on Alcohol Abuse
- 'Nashville' recap: The truth comes out
- Jason Aldean's new album features 'honest' tunes
- James Franco and Megan Fox offer no explanation for bloody photo
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Bristol Palin Shares Her Version of the "Truth About the 'Palin Brawl'" After Party Photos Surface
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Sorry, Clown Club! AHS Introduces Yet Another Creepy Clown: Our Rants and Raves