Posts with tag "barbra streisand"
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 07:46 AM by PopEater Staff
Barbra Streisand out-diva'd Mariah Carey to score her ninth No. 1 album on the Billboard album chart. The 67-year-old legend moved 180,000 copies of 'Love Is the Answer' last week, easily besting Carey's latest by about 12,000 copies. At 67, she is the second oldest living artist to top the charts, after Bob Dylan. ...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 10:28 AM by Ashley Iasimone
On Sept. 26, Barbra Streisand went back to where it all began for her. The singer put on an intimate performance at New York City's legendary Village Vanguard, where she last performed in 1961 as an opener for Miles Davis. Backed by a quartet, Streisand celebrated the release of her new album of jazz classics, 'Love Is the Answer,' for 100 lucky fans, and some special guests: Bill, Hillary and ...
- Posted Aug 21st 2009 at 10:07 AM by PopEater Staff
Barbra Streisand's ex-boyfriend is hoping to make a quick million off the singer by auctioning off tapes of her earliest performances, NY Post reports. With bids starting at $1 million, Barry Dennen is taking a risky move admitting, "I'm a little trepidatious. I don't know what the fallout will be. I don't like upsetting Barbra, and I don't want her fans angry at me." ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Did Jennifer Aniston Inspire BFF Chelsea Handler's Haircut?
- New Wonder Woman Gal Gadot: Five Fast Facts
- Paul Walker Was the 'Happiest He'd Ever Been' as a Dad
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- ?Arrow' react: The new guy in town
- ?Fast & Furious' pays tribute to Paul Walker's Brian O'Conner ? VIDEO
- Kim Kardashian Spotted Strolling (Literally) With Baby North West in New York City—Take a Look!
- Kellie Pickler Asks Bethenny Frankel What the Mile High Club Is, Talks About How She and Hubby Keep Things "Spicy"
- Paul Walker's Dad Reveals Eerie Last Conversation With His Son: I Told Him "Promise Me, No More Daredevil Stuff"