Posts with tag "batman"
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 04:15 PM by Moviefone Editors
Warner Bros. is not-so-subtly hinting that they're once again looking to piece together a live-action 'Justice League' movie (possibly by 2013), and that scripts are not only in the works for that, but also for 'The Flash' and 'Wonder Woman,' despite the latter preparing to launch a new TV show. Potentially bigger news? This Hero Complex story on Jeff Robinov's plans for the future of DC...
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 11:20 AM by Elizabeth Yun
Comic book fans and cinemaphiles have a common question on their lips today: Who will be Batman's new nemesis in the 'Dark Knight Rises'? Speaking to E! Online at the premiere of 'Red Riding Hood,' Gary Oldman, who plays Commissioner Gordon in the Christopher Nolan-directed superhero reboots, revealed, "I think it's a villain from one of the old, old, from way back from the old comics." It...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 01:44 PM by Jett Wells
Ever since tapes leaked from Christian Bale's raging rant on the set of 'Terminator Salvation,' the public learned that the real-life Batman is a very, very angry fellow. In a Q&A for Esquire's December issue, Bale is the gift that keeps on giving, as he rips into acting and expresses how he loves it when people criticize him. Bale says he's got a huge ego, yet seems to hate himself, then...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 09:50 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Christopher Nolan, writer and director of 'Batman Begins' and 'The Dark Knight,' has revealed the title of the third film in the Batman trilogy: 'The Dark Knight Rises.' And in an interview with the Los Angeles Times, Nolan also discussed which villains won't be getting any screen time in the upcoming film. "It won't be the Riddler," Nolan said. He has also previously ruled out Mr. Freeze and...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 11:30 AM by Dino Sossi
The show must go on, even in the dark. Craig Ferguson, host of 'The Late Late Show,' kept the cameras rolling and the jokes coming despite a power outage that darkened his studio. Ferguson was interviewing actress Alicia Silverstone when high winds in Los Angeles turned out the power at CBS studios and other parts of the city. (The power goes out at 9:05 in the video) ...
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
A new report from a British newspaper claims that 'Transformers' superhottie Megan Fox has officially been cast to reprise the role of Catwoman in an upcoming 'Batman' movie. Something about the report makes it hard for us to fully believe -- mostly the fact that a British newspaper is breaking news on an American movie with no studio confirmation -- but it still got our minds running at full...
Popeater Hot Topics
- It's a Girl for Joe Don Rooney of Rascal Flatts
- Beverly Carter Targeted Because She Was 'Woman Who Worked Alone': Suspect
- Attorney for Injured Tracy Morgan Says It's Unclear if He'll Ever Perform Again
- Hidden bra camera shows woman how often breasts are ogled
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Firsts & Worsts: Annaleigh Ashford on ?Sex,' superstition, and Cyndi Lauper
- Minus some missteps, ?Shadow of Mordor' is one of the year's best games