Posts with tag "beauty"
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 10:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Beauty is hard work, even for natural stunners like Jessica Simpson. The singer, who is currently working on her Vh1 reality show 'The Price of Beauty' recently posted this photo of herself receiving a skin treatment on Twitter, which she captioned, "The Price Of Beauty :) Thanks La Mer for the upper and lower zone radiant mask." Although Simpson has not confirmed or denied recent speculation abou...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 02:00 AM by Soraya Roberts
Celebrity beauty rituals range from deceptively simple to the outrageously over-the-top. The question is, do their tricks actually work? Judge for yourself. http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&id=730110&pid=730109&uts=1254145134 http://cdn.channel.aol.com/cs_feed_v1_6/csfeedwrapper....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princess Diana 'Always Wanted a Girl' and Would 'Really, Really Love This Moment,' Says Friend
- Dodgers Kiss Cam Shows Same-Sex Couple, Crowd Approves (VIDEO)
- Taylor Swift's Mom Supports Her at First World Tour Show After Cancer Diagnosis
- Kim Kardashian nearly nude at 2015 Met Gala, as is Beyonce
- Tiger Woods losing sleep over Lindsey Vonn split, father's death
- Joan Collins: Dad taught me to never trust fame
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Vampire Diaries, Game of Thrones, Scandal, The Flash, Outlander and More!
- Operation Normal: How Prince William and Kate Middleton Are Trying to Mold Prince George and Princess Charlotte to Be Just Like Us
- Happy Cinco de Mayo! Celebrate With These Stars With Mexican Heritage