Posts with tag "beauty"
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 10:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Beauty is hard work, even for natural stunners like Jessica Simpson. The singer, who is currently working on her Vh1 reality show 'The Price of Beauty' recently posted this photo of herself receiving a skin treatment on Twitter, which she captioned, "The Price Of Beauty :) Thanks La Mer for the upper and lower zone radiant mask." Although Simpson has not confirmed or denied recent speculation...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 02:00 AM by Soraya Roberts
Celebrity beauty rituals range from deceptively simple to the outrageously over-the-top. The question is, do their tricks actually work? Judge for yourself. http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&id=730110&pid=730109&uts=1254145134 ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff: My Split from Mike Comrie Has Been 'Very Difficult'
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Justin Bieber Was "Very Persistent" in Contacting Miranda Kerr After 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Selena Gomez's Butt Cheeks Are Peeking Out of Her Short-Shorts: Is She Telling Someone to Kiss Her You-Know-What?
- Nick Jonas and Matt Lauria Strip Down to Fight Dirty in New Kingdom Trailer