Posts with tag "beauty"
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 10:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Beauty is hard work, even for natural stunners like Jessica Simpson. The singer, who is currently working on her Vh1 reality show 'The Price of Beauty' recently posted this photo of herself receiving a skin treatment on Twitter, which she captioned, "The Price Of Beauty :) Thanks La Mer for the upper and lower zone radiant mask." Although Simpson has not confirmed or denied recent speculation abou...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 02:00 AM by Soraya Roberts
Celebrity beauty rituals range from deceptively simple to the outrageously over-the-top. The question is, do their tricks actually work? Judge for yourself. http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&id=730110&pid=730109&uts=1254145134 http://cdn.channel.aol.com/cs_feed_v1_6/csfeedwrapper....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Truth Behind Faith Hill's Neck Scar
- Anthony Mason, Retired NBA Player and Knicks Star, Dies at 48
- Zelda Williams On Keeping Her Dad's Memory Alive: He Is 'Impossible To Forget'
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!