Posts with tag "beauty"
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 10:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Beauty is hard work, even for natural stunners like Jessica Simpson. The singer, who is currently working on her Vh1 reality show 'The Price of Beauty' recently posted this photo of herself receiving a skin treatment on Twitter, which she captioned, "The Price Of Beauty :) Thanks La Mer for the upper and lower zone radiant mask." Although Simpson has not confirmed or denied recent speculation...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 02:00 AM by Soraya Roberts
Celebrity beauty rituals range from deceptively simple to the outrageously over-the-top. The question is, do their tricks actually work? Judge for yourself. http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&id=730110&pid=730109&uts=1254145134 ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- ?Resurrection' series premiere react: In it for the long haul?
- ?True Detective' season finale: What happened? ? SPOILERS
- Resurrection Debuts on ABC: Weigh in on the Series Premiere Now
- Dorothy Wang, Morgan Stewart and the Other #RichKids of Beverly Hills Get a Rude Awakening in NYC—See the Full Recap!
- The Good Wife's Hot Hookup, A Shocking Family Connection on Revenge and More OMG TV Moments!