Posts with tag "beauty"
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 10:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Beauty is hard work, even for natural stunners like Jessica Simpson. The singer, who is currently working on her Vh1 reality show 'The Price of Beauty' recently posted this photo of herself receiving a skin treatment on Twitter, which she captioned, "The Price Of Beauty :) Thanks La Mer for the upper and lower zone radiant mask." Although Simpson has not confirmed or denied recent speculation abou...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 02:00 AM by Soraya Roberts
Celebrity beauty rituals range from deceptively simple to the outrageously over-the-top. The question is, do their tricks actually work? Judge for yourself. http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&id=730110&pid=730109&uts=1254145134 http://cdn.channel.aol.com/cs_feed_v1_6/csfeedwrapper....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner Talks Family in 20/20 Preview: 'I Can't Let Myself Hurt Them'
- Christina Aguilera: 'I Surrender to What the Universe Has to Bring Me'
- Kourtney Kardashian Really Wants You to See How She Pumps
- ACM Awards host Blake Shelton's number one job: Cheer on wife Miranda Lambert
- ACM Awards 2015: So hot or so not?
- 'Furious 7' tops box office for third straight week
- Miranda Lambert Crushes the 2015 ACM Awards Red Carpet in Cleavage-Baring Gown—See the Stunning Pic!
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: ''I Can't Let Myself Hurt'' My Family—Watch the Latest Interview Promo!
- Bobby Brown Shares Update on Bobbi Kristina Brown's Condition During Concert: She Is "Awake"