Posts with tag "beauty"
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 10:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Beauty is hard work, even for natural stunners like Jessica Simpson. The singer, who is currently working on her Vh1 reality show 'The Price of Beauty' recently posted this photo of herself receiving a skin treatment on Twitter, which she captioned, "The Price Of Beauty :) Thanks La Mer for the upper and lower zone radiant mask." Although Simpson has not confirmed or denied recent speculation abou...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 02:00 AM by Soraya Roberts
Celebrity beauty rituals range from deceptively simple to the outrageously over-the-top. The question is, do their tricks actually work? Judge for yourself. http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&id=730110&pid=730109&uts=1254145134 http://cdn.channel.aol.com/cs_feed_v1_6/csfeedwrapper....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Muhammad Ali Hospitalized with Pneumonia
- Prince William and Princess Kate Take Prince George to See Santa
- Tom Brokaw: 'My Cancer Is in Remission'