Posts with tag "beer"
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 05:02 PM by Brenna Ehrlich
There's something about the scope, range and ridiculousness of the Dos Equis 'Most Interesting Man in the World' commercials that's undeniably genius, leaving us feeling obligated to find out who the bearded sassy gentleman behind them is in real life. It turns out, the beer-shilling Hemingway-meets-Hefner patriot is actually actor Jonathan Goldsmith, previously of 'Dallas' and 'T.J. Hooker' fa...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lance Bass: I Want My Wedding to Be the Royal Wedding Meets the Met Ball
- British Man Claims to Have Spent $150K+ to Look Like Kim Kardashian
- Craig Ferguson Tells Why He Won't Cry on his Final Episode of Late Late Show
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- ?Cabaret' to go on tour beginning January 2016
- ?Arrow', ?Walking Dead', and more earn TV mid-season finale awards
- Spider-Woman has a cool new costume
- Ashlee Simpson Is Pregnant With Her and Husband Evan Ross' First Child Together
- New Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lawrence Wax Figures Unveiled! Are They Lifelike or Totally Creepy?
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates 34th Birthday at Disneyland (and Apparently, She Loves the Rides!)