Posts with tag "ben affleck"
- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 11:30 AM by Katelyn Mullen
It was a family affair at the Fourth of July parade in the Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles. Ben Affleck and wife Jennifer Garner took their adorable little ladies, Violet, 5, and her younger sister Seraphina, 2, to show their red, white and blue pride on Monday. The family of four sat front and center as the floats paraded down the street. Seraphina wore a cute little denim romper and...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 10:40 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Ben Affleck -
- Leonardo DiCaprio -
- Matt Damon -
- Radar Online -
- Tobey Maguire
No, this isn't the premise of the next 'Ocean's 11' flick. Tobey Maguire, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ben Affleck and Matt Damon (the list goes on) are all among the Hollywood A-listers who are being named for their involvement in an underground, illegal gambling ring, according to Radar Online. The group reportedly used secret passwords and unmarked rooms to keep their extra-curricular activities on...
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 01:40 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Anthony Weiner is the last person who should be handing out do's and don'ts, now that he's the subject of the infamous "Weinergate" scandal, but that wasn't always the case, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The photogenic New York Congressman was the go-to guy for Ben Affleck when the actor was researching his role for the 2009 flick, 'State of Play.' During the time Affleck spent with...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 12:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
It's a scenario that seems solely fit for the silver screen but for two Chicago criminals, the plot of Ben Affleck's 'The Town' was a roadmap for a real life robbery. On Sunday afternoon in Palos Heights, Illinois, a male and female wearing rubber nun masks and traditional habits stormed a TCF bank -- giving patrons a shocking parallel between the real life heist and the blockbuster thriller...
- Posted Sep 17th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Moviefone Editors
Pop-Ed: I've always liked Ben Affleck. And with the release of this weekend's 'The Town' (a movie I enjoyed immensely), it's nice to have a respected Affleck back in our lives. Sure, in the past, like anyone, I questioned most of his decisions when it came to his roles. Who didn't? It's the tale of two careers when comparing fellow Best Original Screenplay winner Matt Damon and Affleck. After...
- Posted Sep 11th 2010 at 01:22 PM by Christine Fenno
Cracking wise at the Toronto International Film Festival on Friday while discussing what it was like to film the new bank-heist thriller 'The Town' (in theaters next weekend), 'Mad Men' star Jon Hamm opened up during a press conference about taking direction from Ben Affleck. "It was an awful experience," Hamm insisted, according to PEOPLE. "[Ben's] a horrible human being. Talent-free, I guess...
- Posted Jul 12th 2010 at 03:06 PM by Sarah Crow
'Mad Men' star Jon Hamm may be best known for his portrayal of incorrigible ad man Don Draper on 'Mad Men,' but it's his latest role as a dedicated police officer in September's 'The Town' that has critics buzzing. Hamm co-stars with 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona' actress Rebecca Hall, who plays a bank manager who unwittingly enters into a relationship with a criminal, played by Ben Affleck, who also...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 12:00 AM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are the latest Hollywood couple to announce their engagement, and it reminded us of all the fabulous Hollywood couples we're rooting for. With all the breakups in this town, it's refreshing when a couple gets engaged, ties the knot and stays together for the long haul. Here, we reveal the celebrity pairs we hope survive the craziness that is Hollywood. ...
- Posted Jan 26th 2010 at 09:02 AM by PopEater Staff
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are one of Hollywood's most private couples, so when the 'Alias' alum let loose some intimate details of their relationship in a recent interview, the actor was none too pleased. In a Parade magazine cover story, Garner revealed that her husband wooed her with "very persuasive" e-mails and that he was a "sexy and kind" partner. "I do write e-mails to my wife,...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 06:36 AM by PopEater Staff
A man long accused of stalking 'Alias' star Jennifer Garner has been charged with felony stalking and violating a restraining order protecting the star's family. Steven Burky, 37, was arrested on Monday outside a nursery school attended by Violet Affleck, the daughter of Garner and Ben Affleck. He pleaded not guilty at an arraignment Thursday afternoon and was ordered held on $300,000 bail,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See the Top Red Carpet Looks of the Week (and the Surprising Fashion Flop)
- Patrick Warburton Set to Return in The Tick
- Sharon's Tate Sister Speaks about Manson Murders
- Report: Jon Bon Jovi axed from group bidding for Buffalo Bills
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Kate Mara and Max Minghella Split Up After 4 Years of Dating
- OMG! Giuliana & Bill Rancic Share Adorable Exclusive Photos of Son Duke on His 2nd Birthday—He's Gotten So Big!
- See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day and Looking Gorgeous... in Mr. & Mrs. Smith!