Posts with tag "ben and jerrys"
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 10:45 AM by Amber James
Only Jimmy Fallon could whip up a concoction that featured potato chips and ice cream. The late-night host debuted his new Ben & Jerry's flavor on Wednesday evening, revealing that his sweet and salty treat, called Late Night Snack, a rich vanilla bean ice cream with a salty caramel swirl and crunchy fudge covered potato chip clusters. And boy, is it delicious! Following in the footsteps of...
Popeater Hot Topics
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- ?Resurrection' series premiere react: In it for the long haul?
- ?True Detective' season finale: What happened? ? SPOILERS
- Once Upon a Time's Wicked-Awesome Debut, The Good Wife's Hot Hookup and More OMG TV Moments!
- Resurrection Debuts on ABC: Weigh in on the Series Premiere Now
- Dorothy Wang, Morgan Stewart and the Other #RichKids of Beverly Hills Get a Rude Awakening in NYC—See the Full Recap!