Posts with tag "bethenny frankel"
- Posted Mar 4th 2011 at 05:46 PM by Rob Shuter
Jill Zarin is having serious doubts her long-defunct friendship with former 'Real Housewives of New York City' co-star Bethenny Frankel was ever real and tells me it was just a "TV romance" that went bad. Real bad. "The truth is, I don't even remember being friends with her anymore," Jill tells me on my HDNet show. "You know, when I see her picture and when I see her on TV, I don't even ...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 05:05 PM by Maggie Coughlan
There are few things Bethenny Frankel won't do on camera. Last season on 'Bethenny Getting Married?' viewers saw the former 'Housewife' manage the business side of her life all while planning her wedding and ultimately squeezing into her gown while seven months pregnant. With baby daughter, Bryn, in tow and husband, Jason Hoppy, by her side, Frankel's balancing act continues Mondays at 10PM ...
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Another day, another hot mommy in a bikini. Bethenny Frankel took to the beach with her adorable little girl, Bryn, to soak up some sun yesterday. According to Frankel's Twitter account, she and her 9-month-old little lady headed to Miami for "a girls' week vacation." The reality star kicks off the second season for her reality show 'Bethenny Ever After' next week, the follow-up to the ...
- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Jane Levere
Bethenny Frankel is quite the businesswoman. She's a natural-food chef, New York Times best-selling author and reality TV star -- just to name a few -- with a mile-long resume to prove she's not messing around when it comes to success. Although she's found a home in the reality TV circuit as a former 'Housewives' and 'Apprentice' star, she's looking to bring her brand to daytime television. ...
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 12:50 PM by Tara Taghizadeh
Andy Warhol was right -- in the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes. For some, those minutes sustain longer than expected. In the world of Bravo TV, the 'Real Housewives' franchise has proven a huge success, establishing its stars -- from the ladies of Orange County and Beverly Hills to their cohorts on the East Coast and in between -- as household names and frequent tabloid fodder. ...
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 02:37 PM by Rob Shuter
As the cast of the 'Real Housewives of New York City' busies themselves with shooting the next season of the reality hit, Bravo insiders wonder if the show will still be ratings gold without its breakout star, Bethenny Frankel. "Bethenny is the biggest star the franchise has ever produced," a Bravo insider tells me. "She not only connected with the most fans, but she also allowed the audience ...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 05:30 PM by Rob Shuter
Following 'Dancing With the Stars' Monday night, ABC debuted 'Skating With the Stars,' a similar competition, except the celebrities have razor-sharp steel blades strapped to their feet! What could possibility go wrong? Unfortunately, the celebrities on 'Dancing With the Stars' are more famous than their ice skating counterparts, with the exception of the unsinkable 'Real Housewife' of New ...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 10:01 AM by AOL TV Editors
Although Bethenny Frankel didn't score very well in her debut performance on 'Skating With the Stars,' she sure looked the part of a figure skater. After partner Ethan Burgess managed several creative spins and lifts with Frankel (to the appropriate tune of 'You Spin Me Right Round'), the judges gave their commentary. Olympian and judge Johnny Weir said, "Your body is sick. I cannot believe you ...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 05:02 PM by Rob Shuter
Bethenny Frankel is in the midst of shooting season 2 of her mega-hit Bravo series 'Bethenny Getting Married?' -- but now that she's married to Jason Hoppy and has a daughter, little Bryn, producers are naturally working up a new plot and title for the show. "Bethenny pulled out all the shots to make sure she got her own show including getting married and having a baby, now she has to figure ...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2010 at 04:17 PM by Denise Warner
PopEater caught up with Bethenny Frankel at the launch of Trident Layers gum in Times Square on Oct. 21 and chatted with the 'Bethenny Getting Married' star about the taxi ride she took and paid for in gum. "It's just so fun," she told us of the event. We also talked about the upcoming holiday, including healthy treats for all, and what she, husband Jason Hoppy and their daughter Bryn were ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel Split
- Ellen DeGeneres Addresses Rumors of Trouble in Her Marriage
- Why Lady Antebellum Is Taking Out Two Tour Buses
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- ?Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Who was voted out? Who was eliminated?
- Nelly talks sports superstitions, going country, laughing at himself on ?Real Husbands of Hollywood'
- Robert Knepper in ?Mockingjay': So who is Antonius? ? THEORIES
- Kendall Jenner Plays Coy on Harry Styles Dating Rumors, but Admits She's Taken—Watch Now!
- Claire Danes Hosts Nobel Peace Prize Concert, Gets Glam With Hubby Hugh Dancy at Black-Tie Banquet
- Arrow Postmortem: Bosses Talk Roy's Dark Journey Ahead, [Spoiler]'s Chill-Inducing Return and the Flash Series