Posts with tag "beverly dangelo"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie: How Unbroken Has Helped Me Over the Last Few Months
- Olivia Wilde Surprises Students in Inspirational April Fools' Day 'Prank'
- Woman's Handpainted Windshield Note Leads to Kidney Donation
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Pregnant Leah Jenner Flaunts Growing Baby Bump in Bikini, Admits She Can't Stop Craving Burritos
- Scott Eastwood Says He's ''Not Interested in Celebrity or Fame,'' Admits ''I've Sort of Always Liked Being Shirtless''
- Law and Order: SVU Bringing Back Original Cast Member