Posts with tag "beverly dangelo"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant Teen Strangled and Boyfriend Decapitated After Connecting with a Man on Craigslist for Sex
- Prince George's Birthday Bash: Shiny Gifts and a Visit from the Queen
- Missing New Hampshire Teen Home After 9 Months
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tree planted in memory of George Harrison felled ... by beetles
- Shania Twain's Las Vegas residency to end in December
- Batman at 75: Jim Lee and Bruce Timm talk most memorable comic stories
- Here's what to do when Walder Frey shows up at a wedding
- Octavia Spencer on Scrapped Murder, She Wrote Reboot: "Everything Happens for a Reason"
- Beyoncé Shares Photo of Herself as Rosie the Riveter—Check Out the Ultimate Feminist Photo!
- Dichen Lachman Is Engaged and Her Wedding Already Has Tons of Dollhouse Connections