Posts with tag "beverly dangelo"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Molly Sims Shares Her Secret to Bouncing Back After Giving Birth
- Tony Dovolani: The Secret to My DWTS Success Is 'My Wife'
- Keith Urban and Eric Church Steal the Show at the Ryman
- Harry Hamlin almost divorced Lisa Rinna when she joined 'Real Housewives'
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: Penny's in love...with Sheldon?
- Pearl dress worn by Lupita Nyong'o at Oscars reported stolen