Posts with tag "beverly hills 90210"
- Posted Oct 13th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
Shannen Doherty doesn't even set out to promote "Badass: A Hard-Earned Guide to Living Life with Style and (the Right) Attitude" until the first week of November, but she's already feeling the sting of mean remarks related to her combination memoir/satirical handbook. "Someone sent me a link to Perez Hilton's site. He's nice and I know him and I'm friendly with him, but underneath his story wer...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2010 at 02:00 PM by Steven Avalos
- Filed under:
In case you haven't noticed the date yet today, it's 9/02/10! Awesome, right? And it only happens, like, once in a lifetime! Unless, of course, you're a tree, but then chances are you wouldn't be reading this site right now. Anywho, from the ridiculous (but totally plausible?) storylines to all that floral and denim fashion, 'Beverly Hills, 90210' has become a beloved cultural icon and we're pa...
- Posted Jun 21st 2010 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Sounds like Tori Spelling and the cast of 'Beverly Hills 90210' won't be meeting for play dates or happy hours any time soon. Earlier today, while on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show promoting her latest book, 'Uncharted terriTORI', Spelling revealed that outside of Jennie Garth, she doesn't really speak to any of her old cast mates. "All my cast members hate me," Spelling said. "People sa...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 03:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Actress Tiffani Thiessen is expecting her first baby in May, PEOPLE reports. "We are over the moon!" said Thiessen and her husband, actor/artist Brady Smith. "It's something we've wanted for a long time and we are thrilled that it's actually happening," they added. Thiessen and Smith were married in 2005. Thiessen, 35, will be doubly busy with impending motherhood duties as well as an acting...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton - and Bill - at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Barack Obama Brings Key & Peele "Anger Translator" Onstage at White House Correspondents Dinner!
- Zac Efron Enjoys PDA-Filled Karaoke Night With Girlfriend Sami Miró: "They Were Lovey All Night"
- Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lopez and Fifth Harmony Win Big at the 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards