Posts with tag "beyonce knowles"
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 11:55 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Beyonce Knowles was spotted yesterday on a Hollywood shopping spree with newly dyed blond locks and a staggeringly high pair of turquoise Christian Louboutin heels. The 29-year-old singer and actress wore her platinum-blond mane long and wavy, but a few shades lighter than her recently debuted L'Oréal Paris commercial. She balanced her "go bright or go home" hair and heels with a supersh...
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 10:15 AM by John Mitchell
Beyonce Knowles showed just how much she loves her husband Jay-Z by reportedly presenting him with a Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport, on his birthday. The rap mogul turned 41 on Dec. 4 and to celebrate, The Sun reports his better half bought him one of the world's fastest and most expensive production cars ever built. The Veyron Grand Sport is powered by a 16.4-liter engine that produces 1,000 horse...
- Posted Nov 17th 2010 at 02:00 PM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Videos -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty
A racy ad for Beyonce's Heat fragrance has been banned from daytime TV in the U.K. for being "too sexually provocative," according to The Daily Mail. So what got the Advertising Standards Authority, which recently cracked down on a "misleading" Nivea ad, all hot and bothered? The singer-designer appears to be naked at the start of the commercial and later wears a slinky, low-cut red dress wh...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 02:15 PM by Marina Galperina
To celebrate the upcoming release of her concert DVD 'I Am... World Tour,' Beyonce Knowles unveiled a teaser clip that premiered on The BoomBox earlier today. Featuring an international montage of Beyonce on her 'I Am... Sasha Fierce' tour, the video shows her leaning on her fans to learn how to say "What's your name?" in various languages. With a Destiny's Child shout out, Beyonce then breaks ...
- Posted Oct 21st 2010 at 02:15 PM by PopEater Staff
On her show today, Ellen DeGeneres got to the bottom of the most pressing issue of the week -- is Beyonce pregnant? "The rumors are that Beyonce is pregnant. Are you going to be a grandmother again?" Ellen asked the singer's mother, Tina Knowles. "I heard that, but I'm hear to clear the rumors up. The truth is that it's not Beyonce that's pregnant -- it's me," she joked. "No, it's not tru...
- Posted Oct 20th 2010 at 09:30 PM by PopEater Staff
UPDATE: In an interview airing tomorrow, Beyonce's mother Tina Knowles tells talk show host Ellen Degeneres that the pregnancy rumors are "not true," TMZ is reporting. PREVIOUSLY: Here we go again. Another round of rumors claiming Beyonce is pregnant with her first child are circulating online. Us Weekly's source claims the pregnancy came as a total surprise to B and her husband, rapper-mogul J...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2010 at 09:35 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
For years, comics fans have been following the behind-the-scenes saga as various parties (Joel Silver, Joss Whedon) tried and failed to bring a 'Wonder Woman' project to the big screen, with beauties such as Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie rumored to star. It now looks far more likely that Diana Prince's lasso-wielding alter ego will take flight (in her awesome invisible plane, if we're lucky) on ...
- Posted Sep 29th 2010 at 11:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Beyonce sure knows how to liven up a block party. That was the case this month when she traveled to West Orange, NJ to visit husband Jay-Z's mother, as pointed out by our pals at Hello Beautiful. Beyonce spotted the party on the same street as her mother-in-law and immediately joined in, leading the group gathered in 'The Wobble' dance (think the Electric Slide but much cooler). The Wobble...
- Posted Sep 24th 2010 at 05:45 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Beyonce is sporting some new ink, but don't expect it to last. She shows off some new temporary tattoos from the House of Déreon. The singer paired up with airbrush makeup brand Temptu to create limited-edition temporary body art. "With a Sixties-pinup-girl meets-futuristic-biker-chick theme, Beyoncé and I really wanted to give our Deréon Fall 2010 campaign a tough edgin...
- Posted Aug 30th 2010 at 02:58 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood with our weekly Fashion Police. We're all over the map this week -- from the beach with Beyonce to outside the 'Late Night' theater with Anne Heche. We also catch the elusive Bai Ling wearing clothes that cov...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Super Bowl 2015: Twitter Reacts to That Chevy Commercial That Nearly Gave You a Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Rings In 21st Birthday with Chris Martin, Jennifer Lawrence and Adele
- Langston Hughes Celebrated in Sunday's Google Doodle
- Celebrities offer support for Whitney Houston's daughter
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- 'American Sniper' sets new Super Bowl weekend record
- Jurassic World Super Bowl Spot Has More Dinosaurs, More Mayhem and Chris Pratt Training Raptors!
- Idina Menzel Belts Out the National Anthem, Makes Fans Instantly Forget About That New Year's Eve Performance
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out Looking Fit and Healthy During Rare Public Shopping Trip—Take a Look!