Posts with tag "big love"
- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 07:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
After all they've gone through in the past five seasons, it was a bit of sod that changed everything for the Henricksons on the series finale of 'Big Love.' Bill's crazy journey from small-time business owner to senator to outed polygamist came to an end in the street in front of his house at the hands of his neighbor. And all because Bill came through on a promise to resod the guy's lawn. "...
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
There was a touch of irony about the celebration following the unveiling of Hollywood stars for Bruce Dern, daughter Laura Dern and ex-wife Diane Ladd this week. The trio were feted post-ceremony with a luncheon thrown by HBO, "which just canceled the show I'm on," Bruce, who plays Bill Paxton's domineering father Frank on 'Big Love,' pointed out. Possible awkwardness aside, Dern has a couple t...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
'Sister Wives' may soon be your only source for multiple marriage on television. HBO has announced that the upcoming fifth season of 'Big Love' will be the show's last. The controversial drama, which centers on the life of the polygamous Hendrickson clan, has been a Sunday night success for the network since it first aired in 2006. The show's co-creator, Will Scheffer, told E! Online of the new...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Daytime Emmys Awards 2015: And the Winners Are ...
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'High Sparrow'
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians: Rob Kardashian Says Scott Disick's Drunken Antics Have Him Acting 'Crazy'
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet
- 2015 Daytime Emmy Awards: Ellen DeGeneres, Kelly Ripa, Betty White, Bobby Flay and More Big Winners
- Jay Z Is "Determined" to Defend Tidal App, Makes Promise That "We Are Here for the Long Haul"
- The Good Wife's Emotional Punch to the Gut: Kalinda, Alicia and a Letter