Posts with tag "big love"
- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 07:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
After all they've gone through in the past five seasons, it was a bit of sod that changed everything for the Henricksons on the series finale of 'Big Love.' Bill's crazy journey from small-time business owner to senator to outed polygamist came to an end in the street in front of his house at the hands of his neighbor. And all because Bill came through on a promise to resod the guy's lawn. ...
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
There was a touch of irony about the celebration following the unveiling of Hollywood stars for Bruce Dern, daughter Laura Dern and ex-wife Diane Ladd this week. The trio were feted post-ceremony with a luncheon thrown by HBO, "which just canceled the show I'm on," Bruce, who plays Bill Paxton's domineering father Frank on 'Big Love,' pointed out. Possible awkwardness aside, Dern has a couple...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
'Sister Wives' may soon be your only source for multiple marriage on television. HBO has announced that the upcoming fifth season of 'Big Love' will be the show's last. The controversial drama, which centers on the life of the polygamous Hendrickson clan, has been a Sunday night success for the network since it first aired in 2006. The show's co-creator, Will Scheffer, told E! Online of the new...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Doctor in New York City Tests Positive for Ebola
- Lamar Odom Won't Sign Divorce Papers, Kardashians Haven't Heard from Him in Weeks
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's Family-Friendly Dinner
- Celebrity trout pouts
- 'The Roosevelts' earn PBS biggest audience in 20 years
- Halle Berry launching a lingerie line
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation