Posts with tag "big love"
- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 07:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
After all they've gone through in the past five seasons, it was a bit of sod that changed everything for the Henricksons on the series finale of 'Big Love.' Bill's crazy journey from small-time business owner to senator to outed polygamist came to an end in the street in front of his house at the hands of his neighbor. And all because Bill came through on a promise to resod the guy's lawn. "...
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
There was a touch of irony about the celebration following the unveiling of Hollywood stars for Bruce Dern, daughter Laura Dern and ex-wife Diane Ladd this week. The trio were feted post-ceremony with a luncheon thrown by HBO, "which just canceled the show I'm on," Bruce, who plays Bill Paxton's domineering father Frank on 'Big Love,' pointed out. Possible awkwardness aside, Dern has a couple t...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
'Sister Wives' may soon be your only source for multiple marriage on television. HBO has announced that the upcoming fifth season of 'Big Love' will be the show's last. The controversial drama, which centers on the life of the polygamous Hendrickson clan, has been a Sunday night success for the network since it first aired in 2006. The show's co-creator, Will Scheffer, told E! Online of the new...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Latest Batch of Hillary Clinton Emails: Staff Pet Peeves, Suck-Up Aides and Holiday Headaches
- Bill Cosby's Producer Speaks Out: 'I'm Hoping That People Will Still Be Able to Watch the Show'
- Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston's Mother Cissy Pay Respects at Bobbi Kristina Brown's Wake
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Kim Kardashian Calls Herself a ''Soccer Mom,'' Shares Photos of North West Playing Her New Favorite Sport!
- Did Gisele Bündchen Step Out in Public Wearing a Burqa? We'll Let You Decide for Yourself
- Luke Perry Isn't Going to Watch Lifetime's Beverly Hills 90210 Tell-All: "It's Just Not Relevant"