Posts with tag "bill hader"
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 11:30 AM by Nicki Gostin
Most Saturday nights, Bill Hader effortlessly fills your Stefon, Vinny and impressions fix (65 so far in six seasons) on 'Saturday Night Live.' But this summer, his Sunday nights will be spent hosting 'TCM Essentials Jr.' on Turner Classic Movies, introducing his favorite classic films that are great for parents to watch with their kids. The father of one spoke with PopEater about old movies, the ...
- Posted Jan 31st 2010 at 11:07 AM by PopEater Staff
'Saturday Night Live' may be at its best when it tackles the political climate, and this week's episode with host Jon Hamm is no exception. In one skit, the 'Mad Men' star plays newly elected Republican senator Scott Brown. Brown keeps wandering into Sen. Harry Reid's office while Reid was meeting with several democrats -- Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Robert Byrd, Sen. Barbara Boxer and Congressm...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 11:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Fred Armisen, Darrell Hammond, Bill Hader and Jason Sudekis suited up as Larry King, Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien and David Letterman for the opening sketch of 'Saturday Night Live.' "Jay, about 5 years ago, NBC came to you and said 'Jay, you're doing great. Your show's number one. We love you, leave, because we want to replace you with Conan O'Brien,'" Armisen's King said. "So you moved to 10PM and...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Taylor Swift is the host and musical guest this weekend on 'Saturday Night Live,' and promos for the show are already taking shots at Kanye West -- who interrupted the country cutie's MTV VMA win. "Hey, I'm Taylor Swift and I'll be the host and musical guest this week on 'SNL,'" Swift explains. "Whoop, Kanye West just called, he thinks Beyonce should host," Bill Hader quips. "Funny joke, rig...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 12:27 PM by PopEater Staff
It's a girl for 'Saturday Night Live' comedian Bill Hader. His wife Maggie Carey delivered their first child, Hannah Kathryn Hader, on Oct. 6, PEOPLE reports. The couple, who married in 2006, announced the pregnancy in August. At the time, Hader said, "I'm really excited [about parenthood]. I think it's going to be awesome."...
- Posted Aug 6th 2009 at 05:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Bill Hader and his wife Maggie Carey are expecting their first child together, PEOPLE reports. "I'm really excited. It's going to be awesome," the 'Saturday Night Live' star said....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Hot Convict' Jeremy Meeks Finally Signs That Modeling Contract ? in Jail
- On Her 22nd Birthday, See Bobbi Kristina's Life in Photos
- Ellen Pompeo's Daughter Does What on the Grey's Set?
- 2 of Glen Campbell's children fighting wife for control of medical, financial decisions
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Justin Bieber Poses Shirtless for Men's Health, Cops to Past Mistakes, Reveals Ben Affleck Man Crush and More!
- The Royals' Tom Austen Dishes on Elizabeth Hurley, British Royalty and Why He Won't let His Grandma Watch the Show
- Hot Mug Shot Guy Jeremy Meeks Lands a Modeling Deal From Prison (and He's an ''Actor'' Too!)