Posts with tag "bill maher"
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 11:45 AM by AOL TV Editors
Zach Galifianakis is sure upping the ante when it comes to his on-air drug use. Forget marijuana, Galifianakis is clamoring to join the big leaguers who partake in the high-life. In October 2010, Galifianakis set the Internet on fire after his appearance on Bill Maher's 'Real Time.' Maher threw up a still shot of Galifianakis smoking a joint on the show and announced that the clip of that appea...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 11:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Bill Maher repeatedly reminds his audience that he loves him some marijuana, but according to the host, whatever Zach Galifiankis was smoking on 'Real Time' on Friday wasn't pot. "If it was a real joint, Wolf, I would have smoked it ... I think it was cloves or something," Maher told Wolf Blitzer in a CNN interview. "Zach's crazy, he's not that crazy." Maher's publicist also sent a statement...
- Posted Oct 30th 2010 at 02:32 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Zach Galifianakis lit up late-night TV, literally, when he decided to smoke some weed on HBO's 'Real Time with Bill Maher.' Maher -- a longtime opponent of legislation outlawing marijuana -- welcomed Galifianakis (currently promoting his new buddy movie 'Due Date,' co-starring Robert Downey Jr.) to the set of his current-events talk show, where a live panel discussion ensued about California's ...
- Posted Apr 15th 2010 at 04:33 PM by PopEater Staff
Washington D.C. isn't all about politics -- they know how to party. Once again, thanks to Niche Media's Capitol File magazine's Jason Binn, there will be a can't-be-missed after party for the White House Correspondents Association Dinner that nobody will forget. On May 1, after the night's comedic antics, guests like John Cusack, Oscar-nominee Jeremy Renner and Bill Maher will kick back and enj...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 10:47 AM by Jo Piazza
It hasn't been the greatest month to be God. The supreme being has been getting attacked from all angles out in Hollywood and no single faith is being spared. Larry David, Sarah Silverman and Sir Ian McKellan are among the offenders who have all individually joined in on the faith-bashing. Scientology has even been getting more bad press than usual, and from some of their own. After the jump we...
- Posted Aug 17th 2009 at 09:25 AM by PopEater Staff
Brad Pitt revealed his pot smoking past while on the HBO talk show, 'Real Time With Bill Maher.' During the show, Bill Maher recalled being at a party with Pitt when he rolled joint after perfect joint -- all night long. "I'm an artist," Pitt joked. The 'Inglorious Bastards' star said he no longer smokes because it turned him "into a doughnut," and he "wants to be alert" now that he has kids. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Chelsea Handler Takes to Twitter to Deny Having Breast Implants
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Glen Campbell's two oldest children fighting wife for control of affairs
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Kristin Cavallari Calls Out NFL Player Kyle Long After He Says Olivia Munn Is Hotter Than Her—Read the Tweets!
- Sir Ian McKellen Is an Older, Wiser, Bee-Keeping Sherlock in New Mr. Holmes Trailer—Watch Now!
- Elle Macpherson's Perfect Bikini Body at 50 Continues to Confound and Amaze