Posts with tag "bill rancic"
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 09:25 AM by Jane Levere
Bill Rancic, an entrepreneur and Donald Trump's original 'Apprentice,' knows how to spice up his marriage with Giuliana Rancic and plans to pull out all the stops this Valentine's Day. "I'm going to come home and make her her favorite dinner. I love to cook," he told PopEater at the British Airways Face To Face event in New York. "I'm cooking my own version of carbonara and use this great De...
- Posted Feb 11th 2011 at 11:20 AM by Amber James
After three years of marriage, E! News host Giuliana Rancic and her husband Bill are keeping the spark alive and planning a fun and romantic Valentine's Day. "Bill is cooking me dinner," she told PopEater at the Red Dress Awards in New York. In return, she'll be giving him a 30-minute massage. "I hate giving backrubs, but he's obsessed with them," she revealed....
- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Rob Shuter
My friends Bill and Giuliana Rancic are laughing off reports this week that they are plotting a move to Chicago to succeed the retiring Oprah Winfrey with their own Windy City-based talk show. According to Page Six sources, the show is in development. "Bottom line, there is only one Oprah! Anyone who would try to emulate or replace the Queen of Daytime would be a fool," Giuliana tells me....
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 07:47 AM by Rob Shuter
Since Giuliana and Bill Rancic shared their sad story about losing their baby, they have received thousands of e-mails from people sharing similar stories and support and even dozens of serious requests from potential surrogates. But after taking time away to, as Giuliana puts it, "kiss, hug, hold hands and tell each other how much we loved each other," the couple is ready to try once more. ...
- Posted Oct 12th 2010 at 03:10 PM by Denise Warner
Giuliana Rancic is one busy woman. On top of her duties at E!, she released a book with husband Bill Rancic -- 'I Do, Now What?' -- and the third season of their reality show, 'Giuliana and Bill,' just premiered on the Style Network. Rancic stopped by the PopEater offices to chat with us about the new season of 'Giuliana & Bill' and what it's been like showing some of her most private...
- Posted Oct 1st 2010 at 04:15 PM by Rob Shuter
Giuliana and Bill Rancic's new book, 'I Do, Now What? Secrets, Stories and Advice From a Madly-in-Love Couple' doesn't sound like your classic page-turner, but thanks to the couple's honesty and sense of humor it's actually a riot. I chatted with the E! News host about her 'Apprentice'-winning husband, his old boss Donald Trump and yes, the other man in her life: Ryan Seacrest. Does Bill still...
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 09:50 PM by PopEater Staff
As stars of reality show 'Giuliana & Bill,' Bill and Giuliana Rancic are used to sharing their world with fans. And when they started fertility treatments, specifically IVF treatments, this past spring, they shared that too. But after getting pregnant on the first try, Giuliana suffered a miscarriage at nine weeks--and the couple was devastated. "Both of us were in shock," Bill, 39, told...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Outlander Recap: The Wedding Night
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff Weds Audrey Mirabella Botti
- Photos: See the Best Celebrity Food Pics of the Week From Reese, Jessica & More
- Mariah Carey reportedly leaning on director Brett Ratner for support
- U2 guitarist, The Edge has the edge in building his long-planned compound in Malibu
- Alicia Keys, Tyne Daly and Harry Belafonte memorialize Ruby Dee
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!
- Little People, Big World Star Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Botti—Get the Details on Their Farm Wedding!