Posts with tag "billy corgan"
- Posted Aug 8th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Jessica Simpson is funny, down to earth and unarguably resilient. Whether she's laughing in the face of a fat joke or promoting her not-so-successful reality show, the girl always seems to bounce back. But there's no denying J-Simp's been unlucky in love. The self-professed hopeless romantic notoriously remained a virgin until her marriage to Nick Lachey back in 2002. Most of us thought she'd...
- Posted Jul 23rd 2010 at 06:18 AM by PopEater Staff
Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan blacked out and fell onto his drummer's kit during the band's live performance in Tampa Bay, Florida, on Wednesday night. The 43-year-old alt-rocker was performing the Pumpkin's 1995 hit 'Bullet With Butterfly Wings' when he lost consciousness. "That wasn't a stage move or clumsiness, that was me blacking out and wiping out," he told his Twitter followers...
- Posted Apr 27th 2010 at 03:39 PM by Dino Sossi
As far as Billy Corgan is concerned, Courtney Love isn't in the running for any Mother of the Year awards. In a curiously random attack, Corgan has blasted Love, claiming she is a bad parent and mooches artistically from other people, himself included -- and that's the nice stuff. "It would be a real big problem," Corgan, former frontman of Smashing Pumpkins, told Rolling Stone magazine last...
- Posted Mar 13th 2010 at 11:40 AM by Dino Sossi
- Filed under:
- John Mayer
Takes one to know one. Smashing Pumpkins front man, and self-proclaimed own worst enemy, Billy Corgan believes John Mayer is sabotaging himself, reports Rolling Stone. "He's trying to destroy his career," judged Corgan, after reading Mayer's incendiary comments in his explosive Playboy interview. "Rather than take a year off or change his musical direction... some part of it is irritating his...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 10:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Beauty is hard work, even for natural stunners like Jessica Simpson. The singer, who is currently working on her Vh1 reality show 'The Price of Beauty' recently posted this photo of herself receiving a skin treatment on Twitter, which she captioned, "The Price Of Beauty :) Thanks La Mer for the upper and lower zone radiant mask." Although Simpson has not confirmed or denied recent speculation...
- Posted Feb 21st 2010 at 08:32 AM by PopEater Staff
Back in January, Jessica Simpson and Billy Corgan were photographed making sweet music together in the studio. Relationship rumors exploded once Simpson tweeted, "I am blessed," she told her Twitter followers. "Going over a song w@billy and the boxer." But now Corgan is opening up about their relationship ... working relationship that is. "She asked me to help her out on the theme song for her...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 02:55 PM by PopEater Staff
Jessica Simpson and Billy Corgan may or may not be collaborating in a romantic sense, but the pair are most certainly making sweet music together this week at an undisclosed studio. The unlucky-in-love singer invited fans to glimpse at what it's like to hang out with one of alternative rock's most prolific artists. "I am blessed," she told her Twitter followers. "Going over a song w@billy and...
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 03:28 PM by PopEater Staff
Though neither star has confirmed, multiple sources are convinced Jessica Simpson and Billy Corgan are officially dating. The unlikely couple -- pop star and Smashing Pumpkin -- were spotted together in New York City last Friday and have actually known each other for months. So ... ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Madonna's Son Is Ready to Star on Mama's Tour! Singer Posts Video of David Showing Off Impressive Dance Moves
- iPhone 6 Line? Nope, Just Former Ray Rice Fans Waiting to Exchange Their Jerseys
- Howard Stern Show's Benjy Bronk Crashes Roger Goodell Press Conference, Begs Not to Be Thrown in an Elevator: Watch Now!