Posts with tag "bipolar disorder"
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 03:00 PM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- CelebRehab -
- Health Issues -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Charlie Sheen
It's the week that Charlie Sheen came unhinged. Since production on his uber-popular sitcom 'Two and a Half Men' was derailed over fallout from his latest bender, the star has been on a frenzied media blitz -- apparently to promote the drug he says he's on, "Charlie Sheen." The feverish interviews have teetered between neurotic and delusional. His self-described "grandiose" behavior has led...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Game of Thrones Preps Cast for 7th Season
- Brooklyn Beckham Is Officially a Model: See His High-Fashion T Shoot
- Poison Likely Killed Utah Family of 5, Authorities Say
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' sneak peek: Is there a mole in the squad?
- Elle MacPherson gave up drugs and alcohol to stay fit at 50
- Why 'Boy Meets World' star Maitland Ward sexes up red carpets
- Funny or Die spoofs viral New York City street-harassment video
- Jim Carrey reprises his Matthew McConaughey impression on ?Letterman'
- Will Game of Thrones Cast's Massive Season 7 Raises Make Them TV's Highest-Paid Stars?
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Share Sweet Moment While Filming By the Sea—See the Touching Shot!
- Joan Rivers Gets Posthumous Women's Image Network Award Nomination for Fashion Police