Posts with tag "bipolar disorder"
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 03:00 PM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- CelebRehab -
- Health Issues -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Charlie Sheen
It's the week that Charlie Sheen came unhinged. Since production on his uber-popular sitcom 'Two and a Half Men' was derailed over fallout from his latest bender, the star has been on a frenzied media blitz -- apparently to promote the drug he says he's on, "Charlie Sheen." The feverish interviews have teetered between neurotic and delusional. His self-described "grandiose" behavior has led s...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Who in the Cast of Girls' Is Most Likely to Steal Food - or Break Wind?
- Best Bling at the SAG Awards: These Statement Ear Cuffs
- Oscar Winner Dianne Wiest Says She's Having Trouble Paying Her Rent
- Celebrity weight loss winners
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus' advice to struggling actors: 'Sleep around'
- Naomi Watts trips on stage at the SAG Awards