Posts with tag "bipolar disorder"
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 03:00 PM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- CelebRehab -
- Health Issues -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Charlie Sheen
It's the week that Charlie Sheen came unhinged. Since production on his uber-popular sitcom 'Two and a Half Men' was derailed over fallout from his latest bender, the star has been on a frenzied media blitz -- apparently to promote the drug he says he's on, "Charlie Sheen." The feverish interviews have teetered between neurotic and delusional. His self-described "grandiose" behavior has led s...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby's Children: The Troubles and Tragedy of a Famous Family
- Stepfather Charged with Murder of Missing Pennsylvania Mother of 3
- Kelly Clarkson Gets Festive in Her New Music Video for 'Wrapped in Red'
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Ubisoft apologizes for ?Assassin's Creed: Unity' issues
- ?Thomas Was Alone' is now on almost every device. You should play it.
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Major Homeland Fans and "Got Very Excited" When Damian Lewis Showed Up Again
- Renée Zellweger's Dramatic New Look On-Set May Just Get Fans Talking Again—See the Pic!
- Love Actually's "Honest" Trailer Will Reminds You How Amazing the Cast Is—and the Movie Isn't! Watch: