Posts with tag "birthday"
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Snooki is turning 23 this week and she's celebrating in surprisingly responsible style. The diminutive 'Jersey Shore' star is gearing up for her birthday party at New York City hotspot Pacha with the help of LifeStyles condoms, the New York Post reports. The prophylactic proprietors have been chosen by Snooki, a safe sex advocate, as the sponsors of the party after she turned down a number ...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 01:17 PM by Sam Brand
Elvis Presley turns 75 today. He's out there somewhere with thick sunglasses, sequins, and a salt-and-pepper pompadour, maybe sitting at a rusty one-armed bandit outside Reno, probably laughing at all those who think he's dead. We at PopEater know you're alive, Elvis. At the very least, we know you'll live on for eternity on YouTube. Here are our favorites of the Elvis Presley YouTube videos... ...
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 11:02 AM by Sam Brand
Yep, the hosts of 'The Today Show' both popped into the world on the same day, though not the same year. Meredith Vieira is 4 years Matt Lauer's senior. Tiger didn't appear on the show to celebrate (who knows where he is), but a guest equally as fascinating sure did. Ladies and gentlemen, the incomparable... Abe Vigoda. ...
- Posted Aug 25th 2009 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Working the daily grind here at PopEater often results in the majority of our work hours being consumed by people like Jon Gosselin, Miley Cyrus and so forth. While they're great and all, every now and then we love to call out an old-school celeb who's a legend in their own right. Today is such a day, as Sir Sean Connery turns 79 years old. Happy Birthday to you, Mr. Bond, and it pleases us to no ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Brad Pitt won't film any more sex scenes on screen
- Our favorite '80s teen crushes: Where are they now?
- Jo Wood: Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood and I were 'pioneers of crack'
- Oops! A Psy lookalike hung out with a bunch of real celebrities at Cannes
- Waterworks alert: Today's Google Doodle is a teenage contest winner
- ?Fast Five' honest trailer: A look back at what makes the franchise both glorious and ridiculous ? VIDEO
- Brandi Glanville Tries to Reignite LeAnn Rimes Twitter Feud: "She Should Mind Her Business"
- Amanda Seyfried Talks About Having "Beautiful Huge Breasts" as a Teen
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Steps Out for First Time Since Leaving Treatment for Bipolar Disorder—See the Pic