Posts with tag "bjork"
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 03:50 PM by Dan Reilly
Soundtracks have become great places to hear new cuts from your favorite rock artists, and the music to the upcoming film 'Sucker Punch' is no exception. Directed by Zack Snyder ('300,' 'Watchmen'), the action flick will feature the Beatles' 'Tomorrow Never Knows' and the Stooges' 'Search and Destroy' covered respectively by Dead Weather and Kills singer Alison Mosshart and Skunk Anansie, who ...
- Posted Sep 4th 2010 at 12:41 PM by PopEater Staff
What would we do without Björk? While nothing could ever top the Icelandic singer's epically fugly swan dress (Oscars 2001), this purple concoction comes really, really close. The musician thrilled fashion police around the globe this week when she strolled into a press conference for the Polar Music Prize in Stockholm, Sweden, looking like the gonzo star of a Cirque du Soleil ode to ...
- Posted Apr 18th 2010 at 09:40 AM by PopEater Staff
'Saturday Night Live' spotted two spoof-able events this week and thought, meh, why not cover them both in one sketch. Who better than Larry King, the CNN host going through another divorce, to report on the impact that Icelandic volcano ash is having on the rest of Europe. After a crack about his formidable shoulders, King told viewers, "An ancient pile of ash has been set adrift. But enough ...
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 01:51 PM by Amber James
While promoting his new film 'Edge of Darkness' this week, Mel Gibson called one reporter an "a**hole" after he was asked to answer questions about his notorious drunken, anti-semitic tirade. Then, Gibson had a repeat outburt less than a week later when KTLA Los Angeles reporter Sam Rubin asked if his absence from the big screen had anything to do with his DUI arrest. Cue angry flip out. Of ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- President Obama Poses for World Leaders Selfie at Mandela Memorial
- Jennifer Aniston on Turning 45: Life 'Just Gets Better'
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot
- Why I've finally quit watching ?The Voice'
- ?Sons of Anarchy': Jimmy Smits previews the heavy season finale (and lightens up with our Personality Test)
- Why NBC should do ?Cinderella' ? starring Beyonce! ? as next live musical