Posts with tag "black swan"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 06:20 AM by Christo Varghese
Doing the publicity rounds for 'Black Swan,' Mila Kunis reveals she went on a binge eating spree after months of strict dieting for the film. The actress went on a punishing diet and exercise regime that sent her weight plummeting to 98 pounds to play the part of a ballerina. According to E! Online, the actress said her weight loss was so extreme it concerned her family. "My mom freaked...
- Posted Nov 14th 2010 at 05:17 PM by Matthew Shepatin
Pop-Ed: This was supposed to be a write-up on how Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman, who play rival ballerinas in Darren Aronofsky's critically-acclaimed 'Black Swan,' will revive their battle in real life by releasing two crazily-similar romantic comedies about the wisdom of bumping uglies with your close friend (Portman: 'No Strings Attached' // Kunis: 'Friends With Benefits'). But after...
- Posted Aug 18th 2010 at 01:38 PM by Steven Avalos
It's clearly "Lip Lock Wednesday" here at PopEater. We already brought you Adam Lambert's in concert "tongue dive," and now here's the new 'Black Swan' trailer, featuring a brief-but-intense moment between Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis. In Darren Aronofsky's new psychological thriller, Portman plays a prima ballerina who lands the lead role in a production of 'Swan Lake' before a mysterious and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Josh Lucas and Jessica Ciencin Henriquez: 'Officially Divorced'
- Suspect Jesse Matthew's Relatives 'Pray' for Hannah Graham's Family
- Kris Jenner Gets Cozy with Justin Bieber's Co-Manager in Las Vegas
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine