Posts with tag "blake lively"
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 12:40 AM by The Editors of StyleList
We all know Chanel has bagged a brand new mademoiselle -- Blake Lively -- and now it's time to see the brand's newest face in action. The 'Gossip Girl' star fronts the campaign for the French house's new range of Mademoiselle handbags. Shot by Karl Lagerfeld, the first image from the ad campaign, now out in weekly and monthly magazines, sees the blond beauty pressed up against a mirror, clad in...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 06:35 AM by Kelly Fisher
For fashionistas and television fans alike, there is nothing more sacred than 'Sex and the City.' Now, new rumors are swirling that the smash HBO show and movie franchise could be hitting the big screen again -- as a prequel starring Blake Lively. Grazia magazine reports that 'SATC' creator Michael Patrick King has expressed interest in bringing Candace Bushnell's Carrie Bradshaw-centered...
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 12:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Kelly Rutherford may not be Blake Lively's mom in real life, but the actress, who plays van der Woodsen matriarch Lily on 'Gossip Girl' has some materal words of encouragement for the young star. Rutherford approves of her on-screen daughter's reported romantic relationship with Ryan Gosling, telling PEOPLE, "She's so gorgeous. He's a lucky man if they are!" While neither Lively nor Gosling...
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 08:45 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
A potential new pairing has the rumor mills swirling in New York City. 'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively and 'Blue Valentine' actor Ryan Gosling have been spotted several times together--and they've been looking awfully cozy. The pair was most recently seen at the 'Blue Valentine' after-party Thursday night, according to PEOPLE. Sources say they were nearly inseparable at the event held at The...
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 10:00 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Seems Chanel's Karl Lagerfeld is getting some serious face time with muse Blake Lively. The 'Gossip Girl' star has recently been in Paris filming a new ad campaign for the fashion house, E! News reports. Lively will reportedly promote the brand's handbags in a campaign that will be released in early 2011. We can't wait to see how the girl who just landed herself on Vogue's Best Dressed List...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 09:41 AM by PopEater Staff
'Gossip Girl' costars Blake Lively and Penn Badgley have split after three years together, a rep tells Us Weekly. The two ended their relationship in mid-September; they met as preteen actors in Los Angeles. "They're professionals," an insider tells the magazine. "They're still good friends and hang out on the set." Badgley, 24, told Us Weekly a year ago that the working/dating dynamic was...
- Posted Oct 6th 2010 at 11:11 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Our pals at StyleList point out that 'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively finds herself in a fashion showdown again. Just last month, Lively -- promoting her critically-acclaimed film 'The Town' -- hit the read carpet in the same Antonia Berardi dress that 'Twilight' star Ashley Greene wore months earlier (albeit in a different hue). Now Lively and rumple-chic style icon Alexa Chung are playing...
- Posted Sep 25th 2010 at 06:00 AM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
Who will win the battle: 'Twilight' vampire Ashley Greene or stylish 'Gossip Girl' socialite Blake Lively? Call it a war with two winners as they both look stunning. Ashley Greene and Blake Lively sport black and white versions of this Antonio Berardi knee-length sheath dress. Greene hit the red carpet in cream last May, accessorizing her frock with black peep-toe pumps, dangly earrings,...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 10:45 AM by Amber James
While supermodels Naomi Campbell and Gisele Bundchen ruled the catwalk during 'Fashion's Night Out: The Show' in New York, glam 'Gossip Girl' stars Leighton Meester and Blake Lively stole the show. Meester wore a "very revealing" Versace dress paired with Christian Louboutin booties, she tells PopEater. Lively's Marchesa yellow tribal-print minidress was the talk of the evening, though....
- Posted Aug 18th 2010 at 02:48 PM by PopEater Staff
Although Blake Lively plays a confident, Upper East Side princess on 'Gossip Girl,' the actress has a difficult time opening up to people in real life. "I'm actually a very shy person -- that's a big secret, so don't tell," Lively admits to Ben Affleck in September's Interview magazine. "But being in [acting] classes pushed me to break out of that a little bit. It's like nature versus...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Husband Convicted of Murdering Wife with Lethal Injection of Nicotine
- Holly Williams Welcomes a Daughter
- Police Baffled by Utah Family of 5 Found Dead in Living Room
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi on the shows that make him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Twilight Making a Comeback With Short Films on Facebook—and Kristen Stewart Is Involved!
- Tiger Woods Is Ready to Heat Up the Kitchen By Opening a Brand-New Restaurant—Get the Details!
- Gone Girl Star Emily Ratajkowski's Cleavage Is Insane on Cosmopolitan Cover—but We're Not Complaining