Posts with tag "blake lively"
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 07:01 AM by Kelly Fisher
Blake Lively was all smiles at the world premiere of her latest flick, 'Green Lantern,' Wednesday night. According to Just Jared, the 'Gossip Girl' star wore a sheer white Chanel Couture gown as she worked the red carpet at the famous Grauman's Chinese Theater in Los Angeles. Co-star Ryan Reynolds was also on hand at the premiere to greet fans and celebrate the action-packed film, which...
- Posted Jun 14th 2011 at 09:10 PM by AOL TV Editors
If Blake Lively's interview on 'Today' is any indication, don't expect her to be a pushover in the new 'Green Lantern' film. She plays Carol Ferris opposite Ryan Reynolds' Hal Jordan/Green Lantern, and Lively says Ferris is no ordinary superhero girlfriend who depends on her boyfriend to save the day. "In the comic, she turns into a villain at one point, so that would be the best," said Lively....
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
After a PDA-filled jaunt through Europe, Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively are taking their tour stateside. The couple was spotted Sunday night at Disneyland, UsMagazine.com reports. The pair hit the amusement park after Lively appeared at the MTV Movie Awards to present with 'Green Lanturn' co-star Ryan Reynolds. Lively and DiCaprio hit the park with a group of pals. An eyewitness told...
- Posted Jun 6th 2011 at 12:10 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Reese Witherspoon used her MTV Generation Award soapbox to tout the idea of a new kind of Hollywood 'it' girl in a slap on the wrist speech directed at some of Tinseltown's leading young ladies. "I know it's cool to be bad, I get it ... but it's also possible to make it in Hollywood without a reality show," Witherspoon preached. "When I came up in this business you made a sex tape and you were...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 11:40 AM by Katelyn Mullen
They're on a boat, again! Rumored lovebirds, Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio have been spotted again, this time on a water taxi in Venice, Italy. Lively is seen on her cell phone in the back of the boat, while DiCaprio is sitting shotgun. The 'Gossip Girl' beauty looks a little stressed on her taxi ride across the water, most likely because of the nude pic scandal she is in the midst of....
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 02:20 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
While Twitter is all the rage among Blake Lively's narcissistic colleagues, that's exactly the reason why the leggy blond will never join the tweeting masses. "People ask me why I don't tweet," the July cover girl told Glamour magazine. "Honestly, I'm so sick of myself." But Blake's adoring public doesn't seem to share the same sentiment. She's the new face of Chanel's perfume and Karl...
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 05:00 AM by Christo Varghese
'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively's rep has said that reported nude photos of the actress that recently surfaced online are fake, and she threatened to take legal action on any publication that that publishes the photos. UsMagazine.com is reporting that on Tuesday evening, alleged nude photographs of Lively were distributed across various websites. However, Lively's rep is reported saying that...
- Posted May 17th 2011 at 03:38 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Could Hollywood have a new couple? Both Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively have recently split from their longtime partners, so one can't help but wonder if these two wildly attractive stars are teaming up for a movie, or some real life romance. DiCaprio greeted Lively with a warm embrace and entertained her, as well as Steven Spielberg and Lukas Haas on a boat off the coast of Cannes,...
- Posted Apr 27th 2011 at 01:00 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Blake Lively is the latest star to join a roster of recent shocking celebrity hair color transformations. The 23-year-old actress caught our eye when she appeared at the Time 100 Gala in New York City donning red locks. Lively channels the Disney character Ariel of "The Little Mermaid" with her luxurious waves and sea green Zuhair Murad evening gown. Healthy, glowing skin, soft blush, lush...
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 12:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It is no surprise that Blake Lively can shine as the face of Chanel, when she wows like this. Lively was the recipient of the Breakthrough Performer of the Year award at the CinemaCon awards in Las Vegas and put her best, high-heeled foot forward as she made her way down the red carpet. The 'Gossip Girl' star stunned in this frilly red frock by Marchesa, looking every bit the fashionista she...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll
- Evan Ross Teases "Incredible" New Music With Ashlee Simpson, Would "Love" to Duet With Diana Ross
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Join Justin Bieber to Celebrate Hailey Baldwin's 18th Birthday—Take a Look!