Posts with tag "blake shelton"
- Posted Jul 4th 2011 at 02:06 AM by The Boot Editors
Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert's intimate May 14 wedding, which took a full year to plan, is a happy memory for the newly married couple. The groom, who has had some time to reflect on the big day, shares a few highlights -- and the unfortunate moment that was captured on film. "Probably the best moment, the coolest moment of the wedding was when Miranda came down the aisle," the Oklahoma...
- Posted Jun 17th 2011 at 08:25 AM by Kelly Fisher
Country stars Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert tied the knot last month in Texas, and now 'The Voice' coach is revealing how the happy couple spent their honeymoon. "Our plan was just to go home for about three days," Shelton told E! Online, adding that Lambert was the one who suggested a low-key honeymoon in order to give him a break from traveling. However, Shelton wanted to give his new...
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 03:00 AM by The Boot Editors
Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert's wedding and reception could easily be summed up with the oft-quoted line from Shakespeare: "If music be the food of love, play on." The country music power couple let loose and enjoyed all types of music as they celebrated their marriage last Saturday (May 14). Of course, they invited the approximately 550 attendees to do likewise. Reba McEntire, Martina...
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 06:17 AM by Kelly Fisher
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Us Magazine -
- Celebrity Weddings
Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton tied the knot last weekend in Texas and now the newlyweds are enjoying some down time on their not-so-typical honeymoon. According to Us Weekly, the country couple are spending some postnuptial time at their home in Tishomingo, Oklahoma instead of embarking on an official honeymoon. Lambert took to Twitter Tuesday to share her latest catch (other than...
- Posted May 15th 2011 at 08:17 AM by Christine Fenno
Two country sweethearts tied the knot in Texas on Saturday, when Miranda Lambert exchanged wedding vows with Blake Shelton in a ceremony attended by 550 guests. The bride, 27, walked down the aisle decked out in her mother's wedding dress, according to Us. After the big event, the groom, 34, said, "I wanted to be married to Miranda the day I proposed. Finally, it's official!" Lambert said,...
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 06:55 AM by Kelly Fisher
Country crooners Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton are set to walk down the aisle this weekend in a Texas country wedding, and Lambert let fans in on some of her pre-wedding plans over Twitter. "I am so excited. Got nails touched up. One last wal mart run and I should be good!" Lambert tweeted earlier this week. She also showed a bit of her wild side, tweeting, "Last thing loaded for the...
- Posted May 6th 2011 at 12:30 AM by AOL Music Editors
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Music News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- AOL Music
PETA now has an ally in its war against Blake Shelton and his tweets. It seems GLAAD (Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) is angry at the country superstar for a Twitter post on which he rewrote a Shania Twain lyric (from 'Any Man of Mine') into what the organization deems is a "violent, anti-gay statement." The controversy all started with this tweet from the singer, who's one of...
- Posted Apr 28th 2011 at 01:15 AM by The Boot Editors
Blake Shelton has been going nonstop these last few months with his co-hosting duties for this year's Academy of Country Music Awards, appearing on NBC's 'The Voice,' touring, recording his new album and planning a wedding. The reigning CMA Male Vocalist of the Year has waited most of his life for the huge success he's achieved over the last year, but sometimes a guy -- especially one who has...
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 05:45 AM by The Boot Editors
Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert are thought to be in the middle of planning their wedding, but according to Blake, his work is already done. "The only thing I had a hand in is in the music," he tells E! Online. The lovebirds chose Neal McCoy to sing at their reception, which Blake calls 'a no-brainer.' "We were at a concert this summer and watched him and we both looked at each other,...
- Posted Jan 2nd 2011 at 11:10 PM by The Boot Editors
Miranda Lambert and fiancee Blake Shelton have already made several decisions about their upcoming wedding, including serving deer meat at the reception and being serenaded by good friend Neal McCoy. While fans are still waiting to see what the bride's wedding gown will look like, chances are she will have to buy one in a smaller size! "I don't know how much weight I've lost. I just know people...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mama June from Honey Boo Boo Denies She's Dating a Sex Offender
- Princess Kate Keeping Quiet on Sex of Her New Baby
- Goodfellas Actor Sues The Simpsons for Using His Likeness, 23 Years Later
- 'Honey Boo Boo's' Mama June: I'm not dating child sex offender
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Dean McDermott Hates "Monster" Label, Argues He's "Not the First Person to Ever Cheat on His Wife"
- Taylor Swift Shuts Down Hollywood Boulevard for Jimmy Kimmel Live! Concert, Explains 1989 Album Lyrics
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?