Posts with tag "blingee"
- Posted Aug 25th 2009 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Working the daily grind here at PopEater often results in the majority of our work hours being consumed by people like Jon Gosselin, Miley Cyrus and so forth. While they're great and all, every now and then we love to call out an old-school celeb who's a legend in their own right. Today is such a day, as Sir Sean Connery turns 79 years old. Happy Birthday to you, Mr. Bond, and it pleases us to no ...
- Posted Aug 14th 2009 at 09:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Now that we're total BFF's with Spencer and Heidi Pratt (thanks for the Twitter love, S!), it gives us great joy on this sun-soaked Friday to wish our newfound pal Spencer a very happy 26th birthday! May life give you even more fortune, fame, paparazzi photo shoots ... and PopEater interviews. ...
- Posted Aug 4th 2009 at 07:20 AM by PopEater Staff
While our fine brethren over at Asylum.com lead the brave charge to celebrate 'A Day Without Megan Fox' today, we here over at PopEater have no qualms with the gorgeous young starlet. Hence, consider us the alternative to Asylum's big ban ... we're posting things about Megan Fox that aren't even news, just because we know you want it, whether you'll admit it or not. Stay tuned to PopEater.com, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jordan Graham Trial: Did Her Wedding Blues Lead to Murder?
- Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher Attend Her Brother's Wedding, Susan Boyle Reveals Asperger's Diagnosis
- Simon Cowell's Girlfriend Showered in Baby Gifts
- Memorial for Paul Walker draws thousands in LA
- 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M in second week
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's syndrome
- Britney Spears: Chaotic Reality Show With Kevin Federline Is the "Worst Thing I've Done in My Career"
- Justin Bieber's Mom Pattie Mallette: What She Thinks About Her Son's Tattoos, Becoming a Grandma
- WWE Diva Nattie Has to Euthanize Her Cat Because of Serious Health Issues—See the Full Total Divas Recap!