Posts with tag "blink-182"
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 02:15 PM by Jett Wells
Mark Hoppus is a rare kind of celebrity. He began like any rock star, surfing his pipe dream on concert stages playing bass for Blink-182 and later dabbling in music reviews for SPIN magazine. Now, not only is Hoppus working on yet another Blink album, he's co-hosting a new show on Fuse called 'A Different SPIN with Mark Hoppus.' Luckily, PopEater got to sneak onto the set to catch a glimpse of th...
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 04:45 PM by Nadine Cheung
Fuse will be launching its new series, 'A Different Spin With Mark Hoppus,' tonight at 7 p.m., and in his first interview for the show, the blink-182 bassist sits down with John Mayer to talk about everything from his latest album to why he recently deleted his Twitter account. "He just said it wasn't for him anymore," Hoppus tells PopEater about Mayer's Twitter-quitter status. "He was really c...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2009 at 06:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Still reeling from the death of a close friend, pop-punk titans Blink-182 have decided to postpone even more tour dates in order to grieve DJ AM, who was found dead in his New York apartment on Friday. The band's drummer Travis Barker and DJ AM were the only survivors of a plane crash last September that left them both badly injured and four people dead. They had been collaborating as a DJ and dru...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''