Posts with tag "blink-182"
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 02:15 PM by Jett Wells
Mark Hoppus is a rare kind of celebrity. He began like any rock star, surfing his pipe dream on concert stages playing bass for Blink-182 and later dabbling in music reviews for SPIN magazine. Now, not only is Hoppus working on yet another Blink album, he's co-hosting a new show on Fuse called 'A Different SPIN with Mark Hoppus.' Luckily, PopEater got to sneak onto the set to catch a glimpse of...
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 04:45 PM by Nadine Cheung
Fuse will be launching its new series, 'A Different Spin With Mark Hoppus,' tonight at 7 p.m., and in his first interview for the show, the blink-182 bassist sits down with John Mayer to talk about everything from his latest album to why he recently deleted his Twitter account. "He just said it wasn't for him anymore," Hoppus tells PopEater about Mayer's Twitter-quitter status. "He was really...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2009 at 06:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Still reeling from the death of a close friend, pop-punk titans Blink-182 have decided to postpone even more tour dates in order to grieve DJ AM, who was found dead in his New York apartment on Friday. The band's drummer Travis Barker and DJ AM were the only survivors of a plane crash last September that left them both badly injured and four people dead. They had been collaborating as a DJ and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Widower Keeps Late Wife's Memory Alive by Dining with Her Photo
- Ashlee Simpson Has Switched Up Her Do: See the New Cut!
- Alison Sweeney Says Goodbye to Days of Our Lives
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- Julianne Hough Gets Emotional While Delivering a Special Message to Her Older Sister—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- Why Scandal, The Vampire Diaries, and How to Get Away with Murder Blew. Us. Away. Our Rants and Raves
- These Are Chelsea Handler's Naked Boobs on a Horse...