Posts with tag "bmx"
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 11:14 AM by Jett Wells
After a month in Las Vegas University Medical Center recovering from brain surgery and other injuries sustained in a catastrophic crash at the Vegas Dew Tour championship, BMX star and MTV host TJ Lavin is out of the hospital and slowly recovering. But will it stop him from biking again? According to his mother, no way. "I have no doubt he'll ride again, but oh yeah, he's done riding...
- Posted Oct 20th 2010 at 10:43 AM by PopEater Staff
TJ Lavin, hospitalized last week after a serious BMX crash, is battling pneumonia while in a medically-induced coma, PEOPLE reports. The upside is the 33-year-old's brain, which was swelling and rendered him in critical condition, is apparently doing better. "Everything is good there," Lavin's business manager and friend Chas Aday tells the magazine. "Doctors are not expecting any [brain...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joran van der Sloot Films Video Inside His Peruvian Prison
- Inside Lea Michele's Cozy Birthday Dinner
- Connecticut School Bus Driver Arrested for DUI Had Previous Charge
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson Set to Release Duets Album Just in Time for the Holidays—Get the Details!
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Once Upon a Time, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, The Originals and More!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Enjoy Date Night at GQ Awards in London: See the Cute PDA Pics!