Posts with tag "bmx"
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 11:14 AM by Jett Wells
After a month in Las Vegas University Medical Center recovering from brain surgery and other injuries sustained in a catastrophic crash at the Vegas Dew Tour championship, BMX star and MTV host TJ Lavin is out of the hospital and slowly recovering. But will it stop him from biking again? According to his mother, no way. "I have no doubt he'll ride again, but oh yeah, he's done riding competitiv...
- Posted Oct 20th 2010 at 10:43 AM by PopEater Staff
TJ Lavin, hospitalized last week after a serious BMX crash, is battling pneumonia while in a medically-induced coma, PEOPLE reports. The upside is the 33-year-old's brain, which was swelling and rendered him in critical condition, is apparently doing better. "Everything is good there," Lavin's business manager and friend Chas Aday tells the magazine. "Doctors are not expecting any [brain damage...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch 4-Year-Old Heaven King Do the Nae Nae with Her Own Tiny Dance Crew (VIDEO)
- Bruce Jenner Is on a 'Mission' to Help People Who Face Discrimination: Source
- Sophia Bush Speaks of Heartbreak as Ex-Boyfriend Is First American Confirmed Dead in Nepal Earthquake
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor