Posts with tag "bmx"
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 11:14 AM by Jett Wells
After a month in Las Vegas University Medical Center recovering from brain surgery and other injuries sustained in a catastrophic crash at the Vegas Dew Tour championship, BMX star and MTV host TJ Lavin is out of the hospital and slowly recovering. But will it stop him from biking again? According to his mother, no way. "I have no doubt he'll ride again, but oh yeah, he's done riding...
- Posted Oct 20th 2010 at 10:43 AM by PopEater Staff
TJ Lavin, hospitalized last week after a serious BMX crash, is battling pneumonia while in a medically-induced coma, PEOPLE reports. The upside is the 33-year-old's brain, which was swelling and rendered him in critical condition, is apparently doing better. "Everything is good there," Lavin's business manager and friend Chas Aday tells the magazine. "Doctors are not expecting any [brain...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Cosby Show's 30th Anniversary: Where Are The Huxtables Now?
- Jennifer Lawrence Joins Chris Martin Backstage After Coldplay Concert in Las Vegas
- Police Describe Person of Interest in Case of Missing College Student Hannah Graham
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Melissa Rivers breaks her silence about her mother, Joan.
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Jonny Drubel Loses His Temper After Woman Rudely Tells Him to Not Wear Lip Gloss—Watch the Outrageous #RichKids Clip!
- Nattie Attacks Summer Rae and Pulls Her Out of a Car by Her Hair—See the Intense Total Divas Moment!
- Giuliana Rancic's New Signature Brand of Wine Is Bottled in Shatter-Proof Cups, "Geared Toward Women Like Me"