Posts with tag "bmx"
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 11:14 AM by Jett Wells
After a month in Las Vegas University Medical Center recovering from brain surgery and other injuries sustained in a catastrophic crash at the Vegas Dew Tour championship, BMX star and MTV host TJ Lavin is out of the hospital and slowly recovering. But will it stop him from biking again? According to his mother, no way. "I have no doubt he'll ride again, but oh yeah, he's done riding...
- Posted Oct 20th 2010 at 10:43 AM by PopEater Staff
TJ Lavin, hospitalized last week after a serious BMX crash, is battling pneumonia while in a medically-induced coma, PEOPLE reports. The upside is the 33-year-old's brain, which was swelling and rendered him in critical condition, is apparently doing better. "Everything is good there," Lavin's business manager and friend Chas Aday tells the magazine. "Doctors are not expecting any [brain...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice's Top 10 Is Revealed in Dramatic - and Confusing - Fashion
- Get the Look: Whitney Port's Pretty Dinner Table
- The Wahlberg Family's Boston Marathon Photo Diary
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day