Posts with tag "bob barker"
- Posted Sep 17th 2010 at 11:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Bob Barker fainted at a Los Angeles shooting range and the former 'Price Is Right' host was taken to the hospital, TMZ reports. An eyewitness told TMZ that the TV personality had been shooting a gun before his fall and he was conscious when the paramedics arrived. At first, Barker's publicist said he had a bad reaction to a blood-thinner, but later blamed the the collapse on dehydration. ...
- Posted Jul 27th 2010 at 11:01 AM by PopEater Staff
'Price Is Right' icon Bob Barker passed the baton skinny mic over to Drew Carey about three years ago, and at the time the transition of power went smoothly. So, what does he think of his replacement these days? "[Drew] does his show differently than I did," Barker confided to a total stranger (ie. a friendly TMZ cameraman) on Monday. "I tried to make the show really exciting and he doesn't do tha...
- Posted Mar 10th 2010 at 01:32 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Bob Barker has always been an advocate for animal rights, from demanding that a zoo in North Carolina close their bear exhibit, to paying for an anti-whaling ship to rove the waters. And if you ever watched him conclude an episode of 'The Price is Right,' you know his opinion on spaying and neutering pets. Now, the Associated Press reports that Barker has donated $2.5 million to the People for ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How to Get Away with Murder: 5 Juicy Tidbits from Upcoming Episodes
- Two New Faces Are Joining The Real Housewives of Orange County
- Rodrigo Alves Has Spent More than $250,000 to Look Like a Real-Life Ken Doll
- Brandy Clark: I'm a real woman
- 'The Thorn Birds' author Colleen McCullough dies at 77
- Bruce Jenner's changing look
- President Barack Obama Proves He Has Plenty of "Uptown Funk" While Singing Bruno Mars' Hit Single
- Lara Bingle's Baby Bump Makes Its Debut—See the Pic!
- Rest Easy, Jeff Bridges' Sleeping Tapes Album Is Here and There's a Super Bowl Commercial to Go With It: Watch the Teaser!