Posts with tag "bob barker"
- Posted Sep 17th 2010 at 11:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Bob Barker fainted at a Los Angeles shooting range and the former 'Price Is Right' host was taken to the hospital, TMZ reports. An eyewitness told TMZ that the TV personality had been shooting a gun before his fall and he was conscious when the paramedics arrived. At first, Barker's publicist said he had a bad reaction to a blood-thinner, but later blamed the the collapse on dehydration. ...
- Posted Jul 27th 2010 at 11:01 AM by PopEater Staff
'Price Is Right' icon Bob Barker passed the baton skinny mic over to Drew Carey about three years ago, and at the time the transition of power went smoothly. So, what does he think of his replacement these days? "[Drew] does his show differently than I did," Barker confided to a total stranger (ie. a friendly TMZ cameraman) on Monday. "I tried to make the show really exciting and he doesn't do tha...
- Posted Mar 10th 2010 at 01:32 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Bob Barker has always been an advocate for animal rights, from demanding that a zoo in North Carolina close their bear exhibit, to paying for an anti-whaling ship to rove the waters. And if you ever watched him conclude an episode of 'The Price is Right,' you know his opinion on spaying and neutering pets. Now, the Associated Press reports that Barker has donated $2.5 million to the People for ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Meryl Streep's Never-Before-Seen Original Song from Into the Woods
- Prince Harry to Quit the Armed Forces
- Halle Berry Talks Race and Hollywood - and What the Oscar Didn't Do for Her
- Rumer Willis: Demi Moore, Bruce Willis are ?really excited' to see me on ?DWTS'
- Scarlett Johansson: John Travolta is not 'creepy,' Oscars kiss was 'totally welcome'
- Woman asks about dress color, Internet loses collective mind