Posts with tag "bob geldof"
- Posted Nov 30th 2010 at 11:15 AM by Spinner Editors
Most of us have mixed feelings toward deathless charity anthem 'Do They Know It's Christmas?' -- on one hand, it has raised millions for good causes and become something of a yuletide institution, on the other, it features groan-worthy lyrics like "There won't be snow in Africa" and Bono's anguished yelp of "Tonight, thank God it's them, instead of you." But spare a thought for Bob Geldof. He, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Week's Best-Dressed Celeb Stars In Anchorman 2 (No, Not Baxter)
- Diddy Dances with His Daughters Mid-Slumber Birthday Party
- Paul Walker and Roger Rodas car company closing after deaths
- Cracker Barrel pulls 'Duck Dynasty' merchandise
- Did Steve Martin tweet a racist joke?
- ?Silent Night, Deadly Night': 20 thoughts on the best-worst holiday movie of all time
- ?The Voice' winner Tessanne Chin sings us a takeout menu ? VIDEO
- From ?Scandal' to ?The Good Wife': EW's TV mid-season finale awards