Posts with tag "bob marley"
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 09:46 PM by Tricia Romano
Dead music stars still have major drawing power. Michael Jackson's posthumous documentary and CD 'This Is It' is released this week, and if history is any guide, his estate stands to make a lot of money. Since his death in June, 9 million Jackson albums have been sold -- which means he's already beaten John Lennon and Elvis Presley in his fourth act. Actors like Marilyn Monroe and Heath Ledge...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 02:45 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: Mishka Album: 'Above the Bones' Video: 'Above the Bones' Hails From: The Caribbean For Fans Of: Bob Marley Why He's About to Pop: Matthew McConaughey may be best known for his roles in romantic comedies, but lately he's been lending a hand to reggae artist Mishka. The actor added the up-and-coming artist to his record label's roster soon after becoming a fan of Mishka's music while on holid...
- Posted Aug 14th 2009 at 08:53 AM by PopEater Staff
First, Martin Scorcese dropped out. Now, it's Jonathan Demme's turn. 'Marley,' the much-anticipated documentary about the life of reggae god Bob Marley, has lost another director. According to a Page Six source, Demme was cut loose after the film's producer, Steve Bing, viewed the 'Silence of the Lamb' director's first round of editing and was not pleased. 'Trench Town Rock' Acoustic Medley...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blind and Deaf Senior Poodle Reunited with Family After Month Apart
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Very Serious About Her Lipstick in New Glam Dior Ad: Watch It Now!
- Miley Cyrus Is Not Interested in Taylor Swift's Squad: 'I Just Like Real People'
- Jessa Seewald's father-in-law condemns Josh Duggar's in scathing essay
- Ronda Rousey says yes to Marine who asked her to ball
- 'Blacklist' star Hisham Tawfiq trades fireman job for Hollywood
- Uh Oh! Who's Saying, "Aw Crap, I'm Gonna Die!" During the Scream Finale?
- Givenchy Is Offering Tickets to its First New York Fashion Week Show to the Public—Find Out How to Score One (Hint: Act Fast)!
- James Bond Author Calls Idris Elba "Too Street" to Play 007 as Daniel Craig Says His Version Isn't "Sexist"