Posts with tag "bob marley"
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 09:46 PM by Tricia Romano
Dead music stars still have major drawing power. Michael Jackson's posthumous documentary and CD 'This Is It' is released this week, and if history is any guide, his estate stands to make a lot of money. Since his death in June, 9 million Jackson albums have been sold -- which means he's already beaten John Lennon and Elvis Presley in his fourth act. Actors like Marilyn Monroe and Heath Ledge...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 02:45 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: Mishka Album: 'Above the Bones' Video: 'Above the Bones' Hails From: The Caribbean For Fans Of: Bob Marley Why He's About to Pop: Matthew McConaughey may be best known for his roles in romantic comedies, but lately he's been lending a hand to reggae artist Mishka. The actor added the up-and-coming artist to his record label's roster soon after becoming a fan of Mishka's music while on holid...
- Posted Aug 14th 2009 at 08:53 AM by PopEater Staff
First, Martin Scorcese dropped out. Now, it's Jonathan Demme's turn. 'Marley,' the much-anticipated documentary about the life of reggae god Bob Marley, has lost another director. According to a Page Six source, Demme was cut loose after the film's producer, Steve Bing, viewed the 'Silence of the Lamb' director's first round of editing and was not pleased. 'Trench Town Rock' Acoustic Medley...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Little Girl Expecting Baby Sister Devastated to Learn She's Getting Another Brother
- Could Melissa McCarthy Kick Vin Diesel's Butt in Furious 8? Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham Think So
- J.K. Rowling Shuts Down the Westboro Baptist Church's Message of Hate Like a Boss
- Tracy Morgan settles suit with Wal-Mart over fatal crash
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- Radio host in trouble for killing rabbit on air
- The Biggest Loser Winner Ali Vincent Marries Girlfriend Jennifer Krusing, Shows Off 112-Pound Weight Loss
- A$AP Rocky Explains Why He Dissed Rita Ora in ''Better Things''—Watch Now!
- Martina McBride Stands Up for Female Artists After Radio Consultant Claims Country Fans Prefer Songs by Men