Posts with tag "bob saget"
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 11:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Bob Saget is back on the tube as host of 'Strange Days With Bob Saget,' a reality TV series airing Tuesday nights on A&E, where the comedian hunkers down with a different subculture (Bigfoot believers, bikers, etc.) each week. The wonderfully foul-mouthed funnyman, who will forever be Danny Tanner to TV viewers, spoke to PopEater about diapering the Olsen twins, how much money he gets (or...
- Posted Jul 9th 2010 at 09:32 AM by Bryan Alexander
Candace Cameron Bure got her share of Bob Saget's raunchy comedy while shooting the classic family sitcom 'Full House.' But Bure has a new ABC Family hit show on her hands and an evolved Christian spiritual outlook since her 'Full House' days (her website is titled "Growing in God with Candace"). So let's just say there is not a lot of room for Saget's comedy these days in Bure's life. And...
- Posted Jan 1st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Kipp Tribble
Getting famous these days is pretty easy. Go get yourself arrested or pop a video up on YouTube and your fifteen minutes are just around the corner. But for those that have fame as a career, accolades and acclaim are as sought after as gold and oil. The calculated measures stars will go to in order to gain the glory -- and sustain it -- are aplenty. Popeater breaks down some of the ways stars grab...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult Have Split
- Orlando Bloom Steps Out with Miranda Kerr's Rumored Boyfriend's Ex-Wife
- Dare to Bare! Christina Aguilera Poses Pregnant - and Nude
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- You can stop getting excited about live action Squirrel Girl (for now)
- Smell the Sharknado: Tara Reid has a perfume called ?Shark'
- Bristol Palin Broke?! Lawyer Says Court Docs Citing Zero Income Were Filed by Ex Levi Johnston and Are Not Accurate
- Kaley Cuoco Once Interviewed Teen Wolf's Tyler Posey and Had No Idea Who He Was—Hear the Hilarious Story!
- Watch Julia Roberts Perfectly Recite Her Famous Lines From Pretty Woman and Notting Hill!