Posts with tag "bob saget"
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 11:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Bob Saget is back on the tube as host of 'Strange Days With Bob Saget,' a reality TV series airing Tuesday nights on A&E, where the comedian hunkers down with a different subculture (Bigfoot believers, bikers, etc.) each week. The wonderfully foul-mouthed funnyman, who will forever be Danny Tanner to TV viewers, spoke to PopEater about diapering the Olsen twins, how much money he gets (or...
- Posted Jul 9th 2010 at 09:32 AM by Bryan Alexander
Candace Cameron Bure got her share of Bob Saget's raunchy comedy while shooting the classic family sitcom 'Full House.' But Bure has a new ABC Family hit show on her hands and an evolved Christian spiritual outlook since her 'Full House' days (her website is titled "Growing in God with Candace"). So let's just say there is not a lot of room for Saget's comedy these days in Bure's life. And...
- Posted Jan 1st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Kipp Tribble
Getting famous these days is pretty easy. Go get yourself arrested or pop a video up on YouTube and your fifteen minutes are just around the corner. But for those that have fame as a career, accolades and acclaim are as sought after as gold and oil. The calculated measures stars will go to in order to gain the glory -- and sustain it -- are aplenty. Popeater breaks down some of the ways stars grab...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Doctor in New York City Tests Positive for Ebola
- Lamar Odom Won't Sign Divorce Papers, Kardashians Haven't Heard from Him in Weeks
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's Family-Friendly Dinner
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation