Posts with tag "bones"
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 05:50 PM by Elizabeth Yun
It looks like another case Seeley Booth can file under "closed." David Boreanaz, who plays the FBI special agent on the hit FOX series 'Bones,' put another ugly matter to rest today when he settled a lingering sexual harassment lawsuit. It seems a former extra on 'Bones' had a serious bone to pick with the star when he allegedly made some very aggressive and unwelcome advances towards her....
- Posted Sep 26th 2010 at 08:07 AM by PopEater Staff
Emily Deschanel's rep confirms that the TV actress tied the knot on Saturday night in her hometown of Los Angeles with writer-actor David Hornsby, according to a People.com report. The 'Bones' star, 33, and her groom married in a "quiet evening ceremony" attended by friends and relatives. Almost exactly a year ago, Emily Deschanel's younger sister, '(500) Days of Summer' star Zooey...
- Posted Jul 22nd 2010 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
'Bones' star David Boreanaz is facing a sexual harassment lawsuit, RadarOnline.com reports. Gloria Allred, who represents the actress accusing Boreanaz, told Radar, "Today we have filed a lawsuit on behalf of Kristina Hagan, an actress, against David Boreanaz, in employment. Hagan is a member of the Screen Actors Guild and the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists." "She is an...
- Posted Apr 15th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Denise Warner
Tamara Taylor plays forensic pathologist and queen of the lab Dr. Camille Saroyan on 'Bones,' airing on FOX at 8PM on Thursdays. Tamara chatted with PopEater and told us that she never watches an episode the night it airs. "I'm kind of superstitious; I never watch the date that it's on. I usually watch a couple of days later," she says. The actress also dished on Cam's future love interest,...
- Posted Apr 9th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Denise Warner
Be forewarned -- spoilers ahead. In last night's 100th episode of 'Bones,' audiences were drained of all hope when it comes to the romance between Temperance Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz). After five years of the two of them clearly being in love -- 'Bones' is full of longing looks, jealousy and cute moments -- the showrunners still refuse to explore a relationship...
- Posted Sep 1st 2009 at 05:36 PM by PopEater Staff
'Bones' star David Boreanaz is a dad again! The actor's wife, Jaime Bergman, gave birth to the couple's second child, a daughter, on Aug. 31, PEOPLE reports. Bardot Vita Boreanaz joins her older brother, 7-year-old Jaden Rayne. The newborn weighed 7 lbs. and 14 oz. at the time of her birth....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Get the Look: Whitney Port's Pretty Dinner Table
- The Wahlberg Family's Boston Marathon Photo Diary
- Get an Exclusive Look Into Niki Taylor's Home and Closet in a Sweet Video Series
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day