Posts with tag "bones"
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 05:50 PM by Elizabeth Yun
It looks like another case Seeley Booth can file under "closed." David Boreanaz, who plays the FBI special agent on the hit FOX series 'Bones,' put another ugly matter to rest today when he settled a lingering sexual harassment lawsuit. It seems a former extra on 'Bones' had a serious bone to pick with the star when he allegedly made some very aggressive and unwelcome advances towards her. Acco...
- Posted Sep 26th 2010 at 08:07 AM by PopEater Staff
Emily Deschanel's rep confirms that the TV actress tied the knot on Saturday night in her hometown of Los Angeles with writer-actor David Hornsby, according to a People.com report. The 'Bones' star, 33, and her groom married in a "quiet evening ceremony" attended by friends and relatives. Almost exactly a year ago, Emily Deschanel's younger sister, '(500) Days of Summer' star Zooey Deschanel...
- Posted Jul 22nd 2010 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
'Bones' star David Boreanaz is facing a sexual harassment lawsuit, RadarOnline.com reports. Gloria Allred, who represents the actress accusing Boreanaz, told Radar, "Today we have filed a lawsuit on behalf of Kristina Hagan, an actress, against David Boreanaz, in employment. Hagan is a member of the Screen Actors Guild and the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists." "She is an ...
- Posted Apr 15th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Denise Warner
Tamara Taylor plays forensic pathologist and queen of the lab Dr. Camille Saroyan on 'Bones,' airing on FOX at 8PM on Thursdays. Tamara chatted with PopEater and told us that she never watches an episode the night it airs. "I'm kind of superstitious; I never watch the date that it's on. I usually watch a couple of days later," she says. The actress also dished on Cam's future love interest, ...
- Posted Apr 9th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Denise Warner
Be forewarned -- spoilers ahead. In last night's 100th episode of 'Bones,' audiences were drained of all hope when it comes to the romance between Temperance Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz). After five years of the two of them clearly being in love -- 'Bones' is full of longing looks, jealousy and cute moments -- the showrunners still refuse to explore a relationship ...
- Posted Sep 1st 2009 at 05:36 PM by PopEater Staff
'Bones' star David Boreanaz is a dad again! The actor's wife, Jaime Bergman, gave birth to the couple's second child, a daughter, on Aug. 31, PEOPLE reports. Bardot Vita Boreanaz joins her older brother, 7-year-old Jaden Rayne. The newborn weighed 7 lbs. and 14 oz. at the time of her birth....
Popeater Hot Topics
- President Obama Weighs in on DeflateGate: 'If You Break the Rules, Then You Break the Rules'
- Helen Mirren Wins Subway Etiquette
- Yes! Michael Keaton Says He Wants to Make Beetlejuice Sequel
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- 'American Sniper' sets new Super Bowl weekend record
- Roseanne thinks Bill Cosby is guilty but still 'not the end' of his career
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out Looking Fit and Healthy During Rare Public Shopping Trip—Take a Look!
- President Barack Obama Sips Beer After Sharing Super Bowl Predictions, Sounds Off on Deflategate
- Bridesmaids Star Chris O'Dowd and Wife Dawn O'Porter Welcome a Baby Boy—See the Hilarious Announcement!