Posts with tag "bonnaroo"
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 11:25 AM by John Mitchell
When Kanye West was announced as the Sunday night headliner at this year's Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in Indio, Calif., we were dubious, to say the least. In 2008, we were present for his Bonnaroo debacle -- well, kind of. At about 4AM, with the hot Tennessee dawn a little over an hour away, when the crowd started chanting "Kanye sucks" and without any clear indication of when (or...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tweet & Eat! What Your Favorite Stars are Eating and Drinking Right Now
- Juliette Lewis at 40: 'I Quit My Bull-- at 22'
- Do You Know an Outstanding Teacher? Send Him or Her to the All-Star Game!
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- Steve Irwin's Cameraman Justin Lyons Recalls the Crocodile Hunter's Final Words
- Style 180! Taylor Swift and Lorde Go From Catholic School Girls to Goth Goddesses
- Chris Hemsworth Surfs in Clingy Wetsuit, Elsa Pataky (and Her Baby Bump) Hit the Beach—See the Pics!