Posts with tag "bonnaroo"
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 11:25 AM by John Mitchell
When Kanye West was announced as the Sunday night headliner at this year's Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in Indio, Calif., we were dubious, to say the least. In 2008, we were present for his Bonnaroo debacle -- well, kind of. At about 4AM, with the hot Tennessee dawn a little over an hour away, when the crowd started chanting "Kanye sucks" and without any clear indication of when (or ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''