Posts with tag "born this way"
- Posted Feb 13th 2011 at 10:15 PM by John Mitchell
During her acceptance speech for Best Pop Vocal Album, an emotional Lady Gaga thanked Whitney Houston, saying she imagined the legend singing her latest smash, 'Born This Way,' which gave her the confidence to write the track. "I wanted to thank Whitney because when I wrote 'Born this Way,' I imagined she was singing it -- because I wasn't secure enough in myself to imagine I was a superstar," ...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 03:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Lady Gaga couldn't contain her excitement and debuted the new single artwork for 'Born This Way.' On the cover, Gaga sports some horns, pointy shoulders and one wild hairdo. "Can't wait any longer," she wrote on Twitter. "It has been in my heart for over a year. I'm so excited to share it." The song is set to be released on Friday, while her new album, also titled 'Born This Way,' will be...
- Posted Jan 1st 2011 at 11:06 AM by Christine Fenno
Fans of Lady Gaga have been waiting all week for some tantalizing info from the pop idol, ever since Christmas Day, when she promised her Little Monsters that she would reveal some primo news via Twitter on New Year's Eve. Gaga kept to her word, and last night while the world was counting down to the start of 2011, the pop star shared a trifecta of exciting news with her devoted following. She ...
- Posted Dec 28th 2010 at 03:01 PM by Jett Wells
Even if you think New Year's Eve is a silly holiday and don't care about watching the ball drop, you should at least stay up late to hear the latest news about Lady Gaga's new album, 'Born This Way.' In a tweet to her Little Monsters on Christmas Day, Gaga told her fans to be ready for some exciting news at the stroke of midnight on the first day of 2011. "Merry Christmas little monsters! I lov...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pre-Black Friday Deal: The Chic Tote PEOPLE Style Editors Love (with a Discount!)
- In Seattle, Tofu Turkeys Get Thanksgiving Pardons
- Prince William Advocates for Africa's Wildlife: 'Time Is Running Out'
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy