Posts with tag "botox"
- Posted May 14th 2011 at 08:25 AM by Christine Fenno
The outcry over a recent 'Good Morning America' segment, in which a San Francisco mother said she gave her 8-year-old daughter Botox injections before beauty pageants, has now prompted Bay Area child protective services to investigate the family. Callers flooded the phone lines of the Human Services Agency, according to the San Francisco Chronicle, after Kerry Campbell appeared on 'GMA' with...
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Sarah Crow
They may be called the "real" housewives, but the gang from Beverly Hills are anything but. The ladies went on Judith Regan's SIRIUS XM show to divulge the nips and tucks they've had over the years. Us Magazine reports that all of the housewives told Regan that they've had plastic surgery, although some are less obvious than others. So who's had what? Find out after the jump!...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 04:30 PM by Robin Milling
Vanessa Williams continues to lend her voice to the Dress For Success organization, benefiting disadvantaged women by donating clothing and giving them the tools to succeed in the competitive workplace. This time, Williams is spearheading the Express Success campaign with Allergan, the Botox makers who have donated $250,000 to the non-profit organization. The 'Ugly Betty' star who is...
- Posted Sep 8th 2009 at 02:22 PM by PopEater Staff
Colin Firth has lashed out against plastic surgery and Botox injections, calling the procedures "a disaster" for actors, whose faces he says are "supposed to move." "Injecting something into your face so it's paralyzed, or cutting bits of it up so that you take any signs of life out of it is catastrophic if you're going to express yourself in any way at all," the 48-year-old 'Bridget Jones'...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Meredith Vieira Reveals Past Abusive Relationship - and Why She Stayed (VIDEO)
- Hilary Duff Is Feeling 'Strong As Hell and Fierce'
- Inside Lauren Conrad's Romantic Wedding
- Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie' adds Mark Feuerstein for final season
- Ecuador's PR firm reportedly spent more than $500G on celebrity endorsements
- U2 haters prompt Apple to release tool to remove free album
- This ?Scandal' clothing line lets you dress just like Olivia Pope
- ?Orange Is the New Black' meets ?Golden Girls' in new mash-up video
- Bruce Springsteen headlines Stand Up For Heroes event