Posts with tag "boyz ii men"
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 10:53 AM by Jett Wells
Note to musicians performing on live television: Beware the lure of lip syncing because eventually you may get caught. Boyz II Men got busted using a pre-recorded track during their mini set on Tuesday's live NBC special at the tree lighting ceremony in Rockefeller Center. The R&B group was exposed after an awkward transition to the next act. After Boyz II Men finished performing 'This...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 12:03 PM by Mike Hess
Boyz II Men changed the game when it comes to R&B singing, harmony and the public's tolerance for love songs. Boy banders have nothing on the Philly natives, who are the best selling male group of all time -- and they're back to take the music industry by storm with 'Love,' an album full of covers you might not expect from the pitch-perfect pals. PopEater was lucky enough to chat with Boyz II...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 11:00 AM by Jo Piazza
The swine flu has brought a lot of things to a lot of people (fever, fear, phlegm), but who knew that a quadruple reassortant virus could help musicians sell albums. In what at first glance seemed like unfortunate timing, Boyz II Men singer Shawn Stockman was struck ill by the virus last week. But the upside was that all of a sudden everyone became all interested in Boyz II Men again and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Widower Keeps Late Wife's Memory Alive by Dining with Her Photo
- Ashlee Simpson Has Switched Up Her Do: See the New Cut!
- Alison Sweeney Says Goodbye to Days of Our Lives
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- Julianne Hough Gets Emotional While Delivering a Special Message to Her Older Sister—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- Why Scandal, The Vampire Diaries, and How to Get Away with Murder Blew. Us. Away. Our Rants and Raves
- These Are Chelsea Handler's Naked Boobs on a Horse...