Posts with tag "brad womack"
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 09:30 AM by Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Moments after Brad Womack proposed to Emily Maynard on last night's 'Bachelor' finale, millions of fans were shocked to learn that the couple have already gone through a breakup, and while Brad told viewers he was ready for marriage, sources tell me the couple has since broken up for good. "Emily is so insecure, she just isn't cut out for all the fame and attention her relationship...
- Posted Mar 12th 2011 at 12:48 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
'Bachelor' Brad Womack walked away from the pressure to make a decision during his previous stint on the hit series. This time, fans expect the Texan to propose on bended knee during Monday's big episode. So who will be offered Brad's final rose, Emily Maynard (pictured at left) or Chantal O'Brien? Trista Sutter, who married her pick, Ryan Sutter, after the inaugural season of 'The...
- Posted Jan 23rd 2011 at 10:53 PM by Kristina Lucarelli
The last time we saw Brad Womack, he was crushing the hearts of two perfectly lovely women on national television. During the season 11 finale of 'The Bachelor,' Brad decided to break the show's famous proposal tradition and dumped both finalists, DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft, in one of the most memorable moments in 'Bachelor' history. Three years later, after slander in the tabloids,...
- Posted Jan 4th 2011 at 06:59 AM by Rob Shuter
The most hated man in 'Bachelor' history, Brad Womack, returned to ABC last night looking for a second chance to find love. Does he find it? He better! Sources tell me that part of his deal with producers to return to the hit dating show was a guarantee that this time he will propose -- something he walked away from last time. "Everyone knows reality TV isn't very real, however, promising...
- Posted Jan 1st 2011 at 01:06 PM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
The newest, and probably most polarizing, season of ABC's 'The Bachelor' premieres Monday, Jan. 3 (8 p.m., ET) and will star returning bachelor Brad Womack. But will the addictive dating game, famous for its over-the-top flirting and whirlwind fantasy getaways, be taking love more seriously this season? Womack's first stint on the reality series ended notoriously in 2007, as the Texan...
- Posted Sep 27th 2010 at 10:05 PM by PopEater Staff
It's official: former 'Bachelor' Brad Womack will return to the show and continue his quest to find true love, PEOPLE reports. Womack, 37, shocked 'Bachelor' fans in 2007 when he rejected both of the final two bachelorettes, DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft, on the finale of season 11. Now he's getting a second chance to find his soul mate. The news was revealed during Monday's 'Dancing With the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ashley Tisdale Goes Purple! See Her Fun New Hair Hue
- Mom Accused in Salt Poisoning of 5-Year-Old Says Child May Be Responsible for His Death
- Officials Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed in the United States
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi on the shows that make him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Jeremy Roloff Honeymooning in Jamaica—See the Pics, and Watch This Sweet Moment Shared With Twin Brother Zach Before His Wedding
- Sofía Vergara and Joe Manganiello Double Date With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum: See the Hot Pics!
- Beyoncé and Jay Z Attend Soccer Game With David Beckham, Plus See the Latest Pics of Blue Ivy!