Posts with tag "brad womack"
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 09:30 AM by Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Moments after Brad Womack proposed to Emily Maynard on last night's 'Bachelor' finale, millions of fans were shocked to learn that the couple have already gone through a breakup, and while Brad told viewers he was ready for marriage, sources tell me the couple has since broken up for good. "Emily is so insecure, she just isn't cut out for all the fame and attention her relationship...
- Posted Mar 12th 2011 at 12:48 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
'Bachelor' Brad Womack walked away from the pressure to make a decision during his previous stint on the hit series. This time, fans expect the Texan to propose on bended knee during Monday's big episode. So who will be offered Brad's final rose, Emily Maynard (pictured at left) or Chantal O'Brien? Trista Sutter, who married her pick, Ryan Sutter, after the inaugural season of 'The Bachelore...
- Posted Jan 23rd 2011 at 10:53 PM by Kristina Lucarelli
The last time we saw Brad Womack, he was crushing the hearts of two perfectly lovely women on national television. During the season 11 finale of 'The Bachelor,' Brad decided to break the show's famous proposal tradition and dumped both finalists, DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft, in one of the most memorable moments in 'Bachelor' history. Three years later, after slander in the tabloids, unbear...
- Posted Jan 4th 2011 at 06:59 AM by Rob Shuter
The most hated man in 'Bachelor' history, Brad Womack, returned to ABC last night looking for a second chance to find love. Does he find it? He better! Sources tell me that part of his deal with producers to return to the hit dating show was a guarantee that this time he will propose -- something he walked away from last time. "Everyone knows reality TV isn't very real, however, promising tha...
- Posted Jan 1st 2011 at 01:06 PM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
The newest, and probably most polarizing, season of ABC's 'The Bachelor' premieres Monday, Jan. 3 (8 p.m., ET) and will star returning bachelor Brad Womack. But will the addictive dating game, famous for its over-the-top flirting and whirlwind fantasy getaways, be taking love more seriously this season? Womack's first stint on the reality series ended notoriously in 2007, as the Texan solemn...
- Posted Sep 27th 2010 at 10:05 PM by PopEater Staff
It's official: former 'Bachelor' Brad Womack will return to the show and continue his quest to find true love, PEOPLE reports. Womack, 37, shocked 'Bachelor' fans in 2007 when he rejected both of the final two bachelorettes, DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft, on the finale of season 11. Now he's getting a second chance to find his soul mate. The news was revealed during Monday's 'Dancing With the S...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What's the One Thing Mulaney Star Martin Short Likes to Cook?
- Why Is Dolly Parton Sending Faxes (Yes, Faxes) to Kelly Clarkson?
- What to Wear on New Year's Eve: This Under-$50 Jewelry
- Sony defends decision to shelve release of 'The Interview,' saying studio 'had no choice'
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- Ray Rice and Future Wife Janay Palmer Kissed While in Handcuffs in Aftermath of Elevator Fight: New Surveillance Footage Released
- The Duck Dynasty Family Christmas Card Is Here and the Robertsons All Have Dancing With the Stars Fever!
- ''No F--ks Given:'' Woman Defies Parking Enforcement, Drives Off With Boot on Her Car—Watch!