Posts with tag "brad goreski"
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 10:30 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Outgoing celebrity stylist Brad Goreski, Rachel Zoe's former second-in-command whose clients include Cameron Diaz and Demi Moore, is getting his own Bravo reality show. Goreski, who cheerfully left Zoe's employ last year with a kiss, kiss "I love Rachel and she's taught me everything I know" departure, will star in 'It's a Brad Brad World' the network announced today. First there were...
- Posted Sep 29th 2010 at 11:12 AM by Rob Shuter
Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe and her dapper assistant Brad Goreski have officially split up and are now saying that there was zero drama behind their decision, however sources tell me that's bananas! This split was ugly for sure. "Brad was sick of doing all the work while Rachel got all the credit," a fashion insider tells me. "While Rachel feels used by Brad. She feels as if she taught him...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Barbra Streisand on Marriage, Music and Motherhood
- PEOPLE's 2014 Best Dressed List ? Illustrated!
- Fergie & Josh Duhamel's Fun-Filled Family Photos
- Rob Lowe: I struggled with monogamy
- 'Good Wife' co-creator says show is done killing off characters
- Neeson season: Liam's films ranked from worst to best
- The View Controversy: Are Co-Hosts Rosie O'Donnell and Nicolle Wallace Already Clashing?
- LeAnn Rimes Mocks Tabloid Stories About Her Marriage to Eddie Cibrian, Suggests a New Headline
- X-Men Spinoff Deadpool Set for February 2016 Release—Will Ryan Reynolds Reprise His Role?