Posts with tag "brad goreski"
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 10:30 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Outgoing celebrity stylist Brad Goreski, Rachel Zoe's former second-in-command whose clients include Cameron Diaz and Demi Moore, is getting his own Bravo reality show. Goreski, who cheerfully left Zoe's employ last year with a kiss, kiss "I love Rachel and she's taught me everything I know" departure, will star in 'It's a Brad Brad World' the network announced today. First there were accusa...
- Posted Sep 29th 2010 at 11:12 AM by Rob Shuter
Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe and her dapper assistant Brad Goreski have officially split up and are now saying that there was zero drama behind their decision, however sources tell me that's bananas! This split was ugly for sure. "Brad was sick of doing all the work while Rachel got all the credit," a fashion insider tells me. "While Rachel feels used by Brad. She feels as if she taught him eve...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alfonso Ribeiro to Fill in for Tom Bergeron on DWTS While He Stays by Sick Father's Bedside: Source
- Caleb Logan of the Popular YouTube Family the Bratayleys Has Died at the Age of 13
- It's a Girl for Alaska: The Last Frontier's Eivin and Eve Kilcher - See Her First Photo
- Lovelorn fan proposes to Keira Knightely during Broadway debut
- Geena Davis, 59, to play 44-year-old Jon Hamm's daughter
- Jim Carrey's ex reportedly committed suicide using pills prescribed to the comedian
- Simon Cowell Apologizes to Contestants After Swearing on The X Factor U.K.: "It's Not Big & It's Not Clever''
- The Kardashian and Jenner Girls Are "America's First Family" While Gracing the Cover of Cosmopolitan Together