Posts with tag "brad goreski"
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 10:30 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Outgoing celebrity stylist Brad Goreski, Rachel Zoe's former second-in-command whose clients include Cameron Diaz and Demi Moore, is getting his own Bravo reality show. Goreski, who cheerfully left Zoe's employ last year with a kiss, kiss "I love Rachel and she's taught me everything I know" departure, will star in 'It's a Brad Brad World' the network announced today. First there were ...
- Posted Sep 29th 2010 at 11:12 AM by Rob Shuter
Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe and her dapper assistant Brad Goreski have officially split up and are now saying that there was zero drama behind their decision, however sources tell me that's bananas! This split was ugly for sure. "Brad was sick of doing all the work while Rachel got all the credit," a fashion insider tells me. "While Rachel feels used by Brad. She feels as if she taught him ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katrina Bowden of 30 Rock Gets Married
- Red Carpet Trend Report: Some Stars Are Getting a Little Too Ab-Happy
- Justin Theroux: Did He Have a Bachelor Party in N.Y.C.?
- 'Star Trek' does $70.6M on opening weekend, but falls short of studio's expectations
- Taylor Swift, One Direction among stars set to shine at Billboard Music Awards
- Twilight time for Stewart, Pattinson?