Posts with tag "brad paisley"
- Posted Mar 9th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Steven Avalos
It's sometimes easy to forget that the world's biggest stars are people just like us, and beyond all the glitz and glam, they're just as prone to make mistakes. The one difference is that millions of fans watch their every move as opposed to the three or so spectators that just happened to notice you trip along the sidewalk. Over the weekend, country singer Brad Paisley took a tumble on stage that...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 11:57 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Reebok EasyTone,' 'Lou Dobbs Resignation,' and 'CMA Award Winners' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 06:32 AM by PopEater Staff
Taylor Swift had a night to remember at the 43rd Annual CMA Awards, sweeping all the major honors she was up for (full coverage at The Boot). But even as the awards keep racking up for the young star, she can't seem to escape the moment in September when Kanye West interrupted her. On two occasions at the CMAs (one intentional, the other not so much) her fellow Nashvillians had a bit of fun...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Country superstar Carrie Underwood will be returning to Fox this December, but not to the show that made her famous. She will be hosting a holiday variety show tentatively called 'Carrie Underwood: An All-Star Holiday Special,' Billboard reports. In a throwback to the 70's, the fourth-season 'American Idol' winner will perform songs and comedy sketches with the help of celebrity guests. So far...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- The Friends Central Perk Coffee Shop Is Coming to New York
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- Ariana Grande's Emotional Explanation on Why Her Fan Meet & Greet Went Wrong: "I Am Still in Mourning"
- Idris Elba Sounds Off on That Shocking Bulge Picture: "Everyone Is Size Obsessed"
- Margot Robbie Plants a Fat Kiss on New Boyfriend Tom Ackerley—See the Sweet Pics!