Posts with tag "brandi glanville"
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 08:05 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Music News -
- Splitsville -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
LeAnn Rimes insists she and Eddie Cibrian's ex, Brandi Glanville, have made peace, but that didn't stop the country songbird from stirring things up over the weekend by trying to nudge her "bonus mom" self into the spotlight for Mother's Day. "Happy Mother's day weekend to all the Mom's out there," she tweeted on Friday. "The 'Bonus Moms', Godmother's, Grandmothers and anyone who is a woman w...
- Posted May 4th 2011 at 08:00 PM by AOL TV Editors
Back in February, we reported the story that Eddie Cibrian's ex, Brandi Glanville -- the one he cheated on with his now-second wife LeAnn Rimes -- was possibly in talks to join the cast of Bravo's 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' for its second season. Now, TMZ is saying that the scorned Glanville is a go for the 'Housewives' treatment. "Sources close to the production tell TMZ, Brandi in...
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 07:20 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Brandi Glanville, Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife and mother of his two kids, avoided jail time in her DUI case by pleading no contest in a Beverly Hills court on Friday, RadarOnline.com reported. Glanville pleaded no contest to driving with a blood alcohol level of .08 or higher. The former model was sentenced to 36 months probation and has to pay a $390 fine and complete a three-month alcohol program...
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 01:10 PM by PopEater Staff
The marriage of actor Eddie Cibrian and Brandi Glanville is officially over. Glanville has confirmed that Cibrian filed for divorce Monday, after eight years of marriage. "He filed yesterday and I accepted it," Glanvlle told E! News. "We're getting a divorce. We talked to each other yesterday."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hillary Clinton: You Won't Watch Me Go Gray as President
- Norway's Princess Mette-Marit Looks Like Frozen's Elsa but Thinks Like Book-Loving Belle (She Turned Her Carriage into a Library!)
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol 'So Boring and So Fake'
- Chris Pratt teaches son Pledge of Allegiance
- Man donates $20,000 for new Lucille Ball statue
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans turns herself in