Posts with tag "branding"
- Posted Jul 18th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Jo Piazza
We saw a picture of Paris Hilton accompanying an article about her faux drug bust in South Africa and almost thought, Paris who? Not really. Paris Hilton is certainly unforgettable in almost every way, but it did make us think about how Hilton has dropped off of our celebrity radar lately and how she has most certainly been usurped in the celebutante market by her former friend and assistant, and ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Two Sons Fight to Keep Father Who Murdered Their Mom Behind Bars
- Christina Aguilera's Son Is 'Like a Grandmother' to His Baby Sister
- Katy Perry Dishes on Her Super Bowl Prep and Feud with Taylor Swift
- 2015 ACM Awards nominations: Surprises and snubs
- Rap mogul Suge Knight charged with murder
- Appeals court rejects bid by Michael Jackson's mother for new trial in suit against promoter
- Battle of the Baby Ballads: How Kanye West's "Only One" and Jay Z's "Glory" Stack Up
- Amy Duggar Reveals She Was Born Out of Wedlock: Being ''Christians Doesn't Make Us Perfect, It Just Makes Us Forgiven''
- Watch Adam Pally's Emotional Goodbye on The Mindy Project Now