Posts with tag "branding"
- Posted Jul 18th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Jo Piazza
We saw a picture of Paris Hilton accompanying an article about her faux drug bust in South Africa and almost thought, Paris who? Not really. Paris Hilton is certainly unforgettable in almost every way, but it did make us think about how Hilton has dropped off of our celebrity radar lately and how she has most certainly been usurped in the celebutante market by her former friend and assistant, and ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kentucky Man Faces Felony Charges After Shooting Down Drone
- Vincent Van Gogh Remembered on 125th Anniversary of His Death With Portrait Made from 50,000 Flowers
- Law & Order Director Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
- Hulk Hogan wants investigation to determine if Gawker leaked his racist rant
- Mia Farrow shares address of man who shot Cecil the lion on Twitter
- 'Queen of Versailles' star's daughter died of accidental drug overdose