Posts with tag "branding"
- Posted Jul 18th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Jo Piazza
We saw a picture of Paris Hilton accompanying an article about her faux drug bust in South Africa and almost thought, Paris who? Not really. Paris Hilton is certainly unforgettable in almost every way, but it did make us think about how Hilton has dropped off of our celebrity radar lately and how she has most certainly been usurped in the celebutante market by her former friend and assistant, and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Matthew McConaughey on Getting Married: 'I Had to Really Want To'
- Haute Mama! Blake Lively Looks Stunning on the Red Carpet
- Sarah Jessica Parker & Oscar de la Renta's Friendship: 5 Fab Style Moments
- 'Duck Dynasty's' Robertsons travel to Scotland in season 7 premiere
- Teresa Giudice's crisis manager quits; Star asks to do time in 'Orange is the New Black' prison
- Celebrity face change mysteries...
- The Flash's Robbie Amell Plans to Re-Watch Alias to Perfect His Victor Garber Impression for Firestorm
- Oscar de La Renta Remembered by Anna Wintour, Diane von Furstenberg, Hillary Clinton and More Stars
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Trailer Promises "Bad" Secrets and Major Drama—Watch Now!