Posts with tag "brandy"
- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 11:11 AM by Amber James
Christmas with the Norwoods will be different this year -- now that Brandy's eight-year-old daughter doesn't believe in Santa Claus. "I got her list, and it is ridiculous. When she believed in Santa, she had a smaller list, but now that she knows I'm Santa Claus, she went crazy. Now, she wants a Blackbery and an iPhone 4. It's like, 'Little girl, you are 8, and you're asking for a Blackberry?'"...
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 12:30 PM by Amber James
Brandy is tired of being single. The R&B singer, who calls herself a hopeless romantic, admits she is unhappy and wants a man in her life. "I put myself in the eyeline of love, but I can't quite get it together," she tells PopEater. "I'm not okay being single because I'm a relationship girl. I love the romance." Brandy was romantically involved with producer Robert "Big Bert" Smith and...
- Posted Oct 15th 2010 at 04:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Longtime 'Dancing With the Stars' fan Howard Stern has had enough with the dancers getting too big for their britches. And this week, Maksim Chmerkovskiy took it one step too far for the radio host. On his Sirius/XM radio show Wednesday, Stern took Maks to task for his treatment of partner Brandy during video shot in rehearsals. "The first season these dance instructors were normal people....
- Posted Aug 20th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Aaron Broverman
Singer Brandy has once again found herself named in a lawsuit. Internationally-known house music artist Marc Mysterio and his management are reportedly seeking up to $6 million, claiming breach of contract and failure to perform. Papers were filed this morning at the Central District of the Los Angeles Superior Court....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cara Delevingne Is a Master of Disguise (Sorta): See Her Paparazzi-Dodging Masks
- Jennifer Hudson Has an Unusual Plan to Become an 'EGOT'
- Big Brother's Frankie Grande Is Headed to Broadway
- Teresa Giudice's crisis manager quits; Star asks to do time in 'Orange is the New Black' prison
- Celebrity face change mysteries...
- Ryan Phillippe: I've only made 5 good movies
- The Flash's Robbie Amell Plans to Re-Watch Alias to Perfect His Victor Garber Impression for Firestorm
- Oscar de La Renta Remembered by Anna Wintour, Diane von Furstenberg, Hillary Clinton and More Stars
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Trailer Promises "Bad" Secrets and Major Drama—Watch Now!