Posts with tag "bravo"
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 02:15 PM by Marc Schneider
EXCLUSIVE: Bravo set off a chorus of speculation on Wednesday when they announced that the premiere of one of their 'Housewives' franchises would be delayed in order to debut another. The cable network shocked fans and members of the cast when they said 'The Real Housewives of New York City' will not be hitting TV screens on Feb. 15, but instead will be pushed to March or April. While it woul...
- Posted Jan 23rd 2011 at 08:24 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Bravo's recent season finale episode of 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' wrapped up with a shocking scene: Kyle Richards and her intoxicated sister Kim (both former child actors, and aunts to Paris Hilton) tore into each other verbally, and just about came to blows inside their limo. For days, fans of the typically frothy show have been buzzing about the dark episode. Did Kyle (pictured h...
- Posted Aug 24th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Steven Avalos
Is there anything Danielle Staub can't do? The ever-polarizing reality star-turned-pop singer brought her unique brand of entertainment to morning television today, performing a sexy dance remix of her single, 'Real Close,' with a harem of burly backup dancers. The result? Daytime TV magic, of course. So, is there any chance Staub could be doing the music thing full-time from here on out? The '...
- Posted Aug 4th 2010 at 08:33 AM by Rob Shuter
If you think being the star of a hit TV series with millions of viewers will make you rich, think again. Just ask the ladies of Bravo's 'Real Housewives' franchise. "All the ladies have had enough of being used by Bravo and plan to start fighting back," a friend of one 'Housewife' tells me. "They are pissed that they only get paid $3,000 to tape each episode and are furious that they get paid...
- Posted Apr 27th 2010 at 03:20 PM by Steven Avalos
If you haven't already heard 'Real Housewives of New York's' Countess LuAnn de Lessep's new single, 'Money Can't Buy You Class,' now is the time to indulge. The Countess, who recently finalized her divorce from her husband of 16 years, is clearly enjoying this new period in her life -- and what better way to express it than through song. Countess LuAnn tells PEOPLE, "My book ['Class with the Co...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How the Pitch Perfect Cast Got Anna Kendrick Hooked on The Bachelor
- Patrick Stewart Snorts Coke as Out-of-Control News Anchor in New Series Blunt Talk (Video)
- Josh Duhamel Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Fergie
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Miley Cyrus, Ashton Kutcher and more react to 'religious freedom' bill
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly hires personality 'coaches' to become nicer
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!